PROMOTION ANNOUNCEMENT 🗣👑 1-14-2021

It’s true. I thought a lot about Hanukah, but I didn’t think it was time for a hot war, so I was quiet.

12 Likes

Call them off!!!

10 Likes

Wow, gonna start out tellin tall tales to the new mod??

10 Likes

Not if you give me preferential access to @Belt-Fed’s bank account.

10 Likes

Card # 4601 2321 5004 8799
VISA
EXPIRATION DATE:1/21
SECURITY CODE:666

SECRET QUESTION: DID YOU SLEEP WITH HILLARY CLINTON?
ANSWER:YES, TWICE!!

7 Likes

The prayer we say for Hanukah is (translated):

Thank You[…] for the miracles, and for the relief and for the mighty acts and for the rescues and for the wonders which You made for our ancestors in those days in this season:

In the days of Matisyahu son of Yochanan the high priest, the Hasmonean and his sons, when the evil regime of Greece arose over your people Israel, to make them forget Your Torah and to remove them from the decrees of Your will. In Your abundant mercies, You stood by them in their time of trouble. You fought their battle, judged their case, took their revenge, gave the mighty into the hands of the weak, and the many into the hands of the few, and the impure into the hands of the pure, and the wicked into the hands of the righteous, and the sinners into the hands of those who labor over Your Torah. And for Yourself, You made a great and holy name in Your universe, and for Your people Israel, You made a great rescue and relief as this day. And afterwards Your children came to the sanctum of Your House, and cleansed Your chamber, and purified Your sanctuary, and lit lights in Your holy courtyards. And they established these eight days of Hanukah, to thank and praise Your great name.

11 Likes

Love the site and it’s a good mix of members. Truly seems to be a great bunch here. My “race gun” days are over (I was in the early wave and had a Colt AR-15 in 1977) and I’m happy and honored to have your trust. I’ll do what I can to keep this the fun and informative site it is.

Now, where is that expense account I was promised?

Canada

13 Likes

Now we need a voting poll to impeach Lonewolf. I will vote with each of my accounts (jf89, caw, Upgrayed , Joe-Bob, etc) .

10 Likes

I think Tim was willing to pay everyone’s import tax on all the ammo you can buy if you got the job done

9 Likes

:no_entry_sign: BANNED!! New mod @srdiver should have the privilege of deleting @JF89 (aka, full 30’s 1st a-hole, 2yrs running)

9 Likes

Congratulations to all of y’all!

10 Likes

I wont disagree, that is an appropriate title for me. @Belt-Fed is 2nd place asshole, right?

9 Likes

Full30 has Canadians climbing the ranks, 2021 is full of surprises. I will say though that SRdiver has better taste in firearms than many of the people here (Hi-Power>1911)

10 Likes

:wink:

10 Likes

Definitely lobbying hard for that Title!

9 Likes

You knocking @Belt-Fed & his highpoints?

10 Likes

Hey fat chicks need lovin too… I think that’s relevent to high points at least.

9 Likes

Congratulations to all.

10 Likes

I accidentally :lying_face: crossed into Canada one time on a hunting trip, I think they fully believed me being lost :shushing_face: as they gave me several man hugs that became both uncomfortably/awkward and long (passed around a circle of RCMP like a rag doll), a Carmel latte, asked if there was any pre-existing medical conditions they could fix, after I said no, I was turned due south given an atta boy pat on the butt and told “ya’ll come back now ya hear” :neutral_face:

12 Likes

Are you sure that wasn’t @spook s house or the .308AR forum?

10 Likes