Promotion Opportunitys - Poll

Ok, got this email and signed up for the forum

$60 for each new friend you refer who makes their first purchase of $20 or more using your referral link! We are also giving every friend you refer 20% off of their first order.

Is this an ad that I can place in the rotation and not be out of line?

• Yes place it
  • Nope piss off
  • Yes but still piss off

0 voters

Also, this one will pay us $40.00 for each sale

• Yes post
  • No don’t

0 voters

2 Likes

I think the dog food would fit. A lot of gun owners are also hunters, and have hunting dogs. It’s not like it’s insurance or mail order brides.

8 Likes

Dammit all to hell…70 bucks for an 18 pound bag of dog food? did I see that right? if so they can piss off.

8 Likes

You know, now that you point that out I never have questioned whats my wife is spending on the gourmet dog food she buys …

But Rick, this is how you stop climate change

And if you buy this they’ll credit you on your newly imposed pet carbon tax

9 Likes

I say anyone who wants to advertise here let them as long as they pay. CAPITALISM
Advertising doesn’t sway my buying decisions.

11 Likes

DD gets Kibbles and bits, about 25 bucks for a 50 pound bag. A small dog don’t eat that much. DD would polish off an 18 pound bag in a weeks time

8 Likes

All I saw was reefer candy, pot flavored dog food?

9 Likes

If it’s just regular dog food I see no reason why it shouldn’t be advertised here.

8 Likes

I can really see both sides of this. But I voted no just because it’ll dilute the existing advertisers we want to attract and promote. IOW, I like seeing firearm enthusiast related ads on a firearms enthusiast related forum and have even bought through the links that have appealed to me. Mixing in too much other unrelated stuff will mean I’ll eventually quit looking at / paying attention to the ads altogether.

9 Likes

Well, that’s sad, I decided to give them a trial run despite how you hate pets

bully

meany

:rofl:

8 Likes

I believe a large percentage of gun owners are sportsmen. Many have hunting dogs. Some have duty/guard dogs. Dog food ads , in my opinion, would be well suited here. 9 lives ads is where I draw the line…the only pu…you get the point

7 Likes