PSA PS9 DAGGER-GLOCK CLONE $299-$350

I already have my hotel room booked :slight_smile: http://www.tulsaarmsshow.com/

5 Likes

Lone wolf would do anything to go with you. And I mean anything.

6 Likes

Drive time may exceed my available patience… please send pics of guns :frowning:

6 Likes

When I run out of T paper, you’re the 1st one I’m mistaking for a rabbit…Screenshot_20200307-232628

7 Likes

:flushed:

4 Likes

@joe is that you? :thinking:

7 Likes

Read more: https://www.ammoland.com/2020/06/catching-up-on-the-ps9-dagger-with-palmetto-state-armory/#ixzz6OuDArZ3A
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution
Follow us: @Ammoland on Twitter | Ammoland on Facebook

“What’s the timeline looking like on the delivery of the PS9 Dagger?” Although that was my first question as you’ll see in the video. By the way for those who like to skip forward to the end of stories, his answer was: “We could be looking at an end of June release.”

7 Likes

Isn’t making a glock clone kind of like building a kit car of a honda civic. yeah it works but not that exciting

6 Likes

I agree, not super exciting. But my interest lays in the desire for a very cheap, super reliable, parts availability galore , handgun that can be put into every pack, glove box etc. without breaking the bank or compromised reliability. Glock used to fit that category, but nowadays @ $600-$700, not so much.

9 Likes

reasonable points

7 Likes

Trust me, I’m a steel frame guy, but if these are all they are advertised as, they’ll be great for chucking into go bags, tackle box or whatever

8 Likes

I know a better one I will be reviewing it this week. It was designed and manufactured by a former Glock employee, austrian made and comes with all the toys, I am finishing my shooting evaluation this week and will post video this weekend. 267.99 for the weapon and seems to be worth every penny so far.
Teaser image…

8 Likes

Nope

7 Likes

Is someone trying to take my girl?

7 Likes

Wow. $267 seems like a great price. Can it use interchangeable parts with Glocks. I don’t know for sure but from what I was gathering about the PS9 is that it would be able to use alot of interchangeable parts with Glock.

8 Likes

From what I recall reading, it has 90% parts commonality with glock gen 3 parts

8 Likes

The PS9 or the one Sarge is reviewing? Just to make sure I’m on the same page.

7 Likes

Ps9 dagger

6 Likes

:yep:

7 Likes

As promised…

7 Likes