PSA to buy Remington???

I made the same face when I heard about it.

12 Likes
12 Likes

I think that PSA will produce high quality reasonably priced ammo.

DSA/dnc IS the greatest enemy of the USA in the world…next to the scotus!!! And they will prove it in November!

11 Likes

I can remember many years ago that PSA was the lowlifes of the AR15 industry, rifles that blew up, broke on every shot, not worth selling for scrap metal, I have yet to ever have any problem with any PSA gun or part…then they were laughed at for wanting to build AK47’s…and yet I was a fan and still am…and now they have grown so much and can’t keep guns in stock…and the same people who bashed them are the ones crying like babies because they have to wait to get one of those rifles…lol…good for PSA…

12 Likes

I hope that they can help to bring some stability to the ammo market. Regardless of what type of ammo they produce, premium and/or cheap, it will be a welcome addition to the current dearth in ammo that we have currently. If they would only price it at reasonable prices, we can all be happy.

11 Likes

If PSA could only fix their AR 308’s.
I have had good luck with their other products but their carbine stocked 308s need work to run like they should.

10 Likes

I agree. I hope this deal works out well for them, because it could be great for the industry.

10 Likes

I think PSA will run it better then Remington has

10 Likes

I would trade my TrackingPoint rifle for that .50

9 Likes

I have a 16" MOE M-Lok EPT AR-9 And I love that thing. It shoots straight and it hits the same spot every time. Would definitely buy another weapon from them.

DSA/dnc IS the greatest enemy of the USA in the world…next to the scotus!!! And they will prove it in November!

7 Likes

Thier budget line is questionable still but thier premium stuff is pretty solid. They use(d) FN CHF barrels even. The budget line has little nuances that an experienced AR guy can usually fix for cheap. I’ve seen and owned a few out of spec parts including mag catch, safties, etc but never out of the premium stuff.

Its actually a good thing though , you have options with them. Like DSA people base thier opinions off buying the budget rifles but if you spend money you get just as nice of gun as BCM or Spikes just not as pretty, in my opinion.

7 Likes

I have both. The premium upper (with FN CHF barrel) is top notch. Their budget upper (with “Freedom” barrel) is ok. The Freedom upper has been 100% reliable, but accuracy is not the same as the FN. The Freedom accuracy degrades as the barrel heats up. I am still very happy with both purchases and would buy them again. I have several thousand rounds of experience with these uppers, so I feel pretty confident with their performance.

9 Likes