Pure Alex Jones

Alex and the Human traffickers’ if it were not so, screwed up he would be funny. This might be in his top 10 and the cops even backed him up.

6 Likes

Human traffickers are the biggest scum on the planet. They need lynched from street lights then disemboweled and shown off like a trophy.

8 Likes

Heck of a way to celebrate Christmas…

5 Likes

the right-wing provocateur said stems from a “medication imbalance.”

Is it wrong I laughed?

I watched him on/off since 2005 and have been off for well over a year, no desire to tune back in either, none of it is positive, its all heavy and negative, I have no doubt his wife sought mental relief in some mothers little helper or another

5 Likes

We had a neighbor who would call the cops periodically on his abusive wife. When he wasn’t calling them she was. He was never the problem. She was nuts. Her whole family was nuts so it was genetic. Poor guy. Love doesn’t stop at insanity.

Just sayin’.

3 Likes

Advice for Alex…

“When dealing with the insane, the best method is to pretend to be sane.” - Hermann Hesse

Advice for us. When considering our society it is good to remember…

“The fact that millions of people share the same vices does not make these vices virtues, the fact that they share so many errors does not make the errors to be truths, and the fact that millions of people share the same form of mental pathology does not make these people sane.” - Erich Fromm

5 Likes