Pwaffle? I'd buy!

https://www.ballisticmag.com/2019/04/03/magpul-waffle-iron/

16 Likes

I would too. actually I am in the market for a waffle iron.

4 Likes

A little food dye in the batter & you could make custom color mags

6 Likes

Over 3000 requests made to magpul so far!

6 Likes

They would sell a bunch of them.

4 Likes

I see an opportunity for someone!

5 Likes

If it gets done I hope Magpul does it. if someone else does they will have it sent to china to make and make it a cheap POS and market it here for 19.99 and it won’t be worth 5 bucks.

couple years ago I bought one of those dog washers, the design was a great idea, but the inventor cheaped out and sent it overseas to make and it wasn’t worth 50 cents. I bought one on sale cause they were useless and didn’t sell. didn’t know that till I got it home.

It was so cheaply made it leaked everywhere and the plastic bottle that screwed on it to put shampoo in was so flimsy and thin it wouldn’t seal. A great idea that somebody tried to get made for a dollar and made it useless.

If an individual buys the rights to it, they most likely will do the same.

5 Likes

I want magpul underwear with mag pouches.

6 Likes

I do want one Waffles and Guns my two favorites in one. These bastards with their pranks

5 Likes

I think if magpul gets hounded enough, something may happen.

6 Likes

Can’t be that hard to make…

6 Likes

@TheRogueBanshee what do you think?

6 Likes

Do want.

5 Likes

All we need is someone with a 3d printer for the plastic components and a machine shop genius for the metal magazine plates. Cough, cough @switchpod

6 Likes

I don’t care if it’s a fuc%ing modified George Foreman grill, I’ll pay, if good, up to $100

5 Likes

The only waffle iron banned in 8 states. :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

Someone stole my next idea

6 Likes

Not if you hurry😂

4 Likes

A tactical blue waffle would make a cool emblem.

7 Likes

Ya’ll makin me hungry.

4 Likes