Pwaffle? I'd buy!

Google blue waffle, might cure that problem.

5 Likes

Yep, that took care of it, may not be hungry for a while now. that cannot go unseen.:cold_face:

6 Likes

Thank you but @Mosinvirus is the tool and die maker here. He would do a really nice job of that operation.

7 Likes

Funnily enough, when I looked at the picture I started thinking which materials could be used, how they would be reinforced, etc. Lol

9 Likes

what do you think of this one?

5 Likes

I don’t think this would get around the restrictions. Nor would the Pwaffle maker.

5 Likes

I guess since you’re in California, you would only be allowed to make a 10-round waffle!:joy:

8 Likes

I don’t really get this, P mags can be bought for 9 bucks. why do all that for 9 bucks. plus I don’t know what they charge for the kit. you might be savin a few pennies. you still have a 30 round body. I understand the 80% lowers to avoid registration but the mags make no sense to me. somebody explain it to me if I am wrong. I don’t know all the laws.

2 Likes

I may be wrong, but they made it illegal to buy kits that “could” be made into 30 rounders as well.

4 Likes

Well, if we are talking about a waffle iron that makes magazine-shaped waffles - I’d buy that (too). Talk about two favorite things brought together!

6 Likes

For future reference, you probably should not google anything I say. Ive spent too much time on urban dictionary and know some pretty filthy slang.

6 Likes

No truer words have ever been spoken! Some of us had found this out the hard way!

7 Likes

I’ve been running the business myself this week, the boss is in Missouri for a trade show for the business we’re in. As some of you know, I have a slight sense of humor. Since my boss calls and checks in a couple times a day to see what’s going on, I sent him just the picture of the PMAG waffle iron. When he called to check in last, he remarked that that was neat! So since he is near the Bass Pro Shops showroom and some other places, I thought it fun not to let him in on the fact that it was a joke and sent him on a PMAG waffle maker finding mission. :joy: that ought to keep him busy for a while.

11 Likes

I know he did :rofl:

Maybe I will put a NFSW for now on if its
 “questionable”.

In other news, @AgentVenom s mom sent me this high school photo of him:

6 Likes

:joy::joy:

3 Likes

Nah, didn’t bother me none, although those were some gross images.lol Lookin at stuff don’t make me sick, now some smells do. I hate the smell of rear end grease or gear oil. Been made fun of for eating vienna sausages while gutting a deer. I was using a fork and in a hurry.:rofl:

7 Likes

I also get a kick out of watching new hunters clean a gut shot deer. the gag reflexes are pretty funny. one guy was so bad I had to do it for him. We have one guy I knew couldn’t handle the smell and he brought a gut shot deer in right before lunch.

He decided to eat lunch first, well I knew this was gonna be fun to watch. sure enough he threw his lunch up. everyone knew it was gonna happen. we still talk about that day.lol

7 Likes

It’s a wonder that one of our southern places of really good waffles and other stuff, the “Waffle House”, made it past the concept of eating and settled on fast, but unrecognized, breakfast or waffles.

Disregard my attempt at humor about waffles. Instead focus on magazines, subscribe at your own risk.

5 Likes

@Caw. Tell your dad hey. I miss him so much but hey I understand. Navy came back in town and now he gets all the d he wants for free.

3 Likes

He is dead, you dirty necrophiliac.

2 Likes