Q-RIng3 forum

I thought of opening this with a bit on unity, helping your brother etc, but if you haven’t got that by now…

Last year @Tactical_Reviews put up a custom FULL30 1911 for a giveaway and I’d like if we could all take the time, sign up on his new forum and mess the place up a bit for him, give it that lived in party place look, show some appreciation :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

He’s soliciting feedback how to construct it, has some room for moderators, plans to give custom built new guns to the first 100 members who sign up, that’s right for those who don’t know he’s gotten himself an FFL to build and sell

Insert shameless affiliate plug here :arrow_down:

And the place to do that is

btw, if you hope to escape me you’ll be let down,
I’m there too :grimacing:

6 Likes

Thanks bud. It’s going to be fun

6 Likes

I tried to join but the address i had to register my password didn’t exist.

6 Likes

You are there, I sent a reset and pm’d a pass, we’ll figure it out :+1:

5 Likes

I know someone who has one of those.

4 Likes

I did not see any link to a fourm. Just a link to his web site.

5 Likes

When do you plan to post it, after the boating accident?

Here’s the direct link

But the homepage has a forum link,

If you’re mobile and/or its difficult please post that so it can be addressed:slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

On mobile (Android and Chrome), there is no forum link that I can find.

5 Likes

Ok, thank you, no shortage of software tweaks needed but I’ll update when that one is solved :+1:

5 Likes

Not sure I get it, i need a 2nd forum in my life?

Already on the Woot forum sometimes

5 Likes

lol, its just helpful for him to grow if he has some interaction, and he’s done a ton to help us grow here

He has so many embedded referral links they still provide visitors, this is the last 30 days, there he is in second place

as well he has personally brought

signed up members here

@ArmedEyeDoc

Mobile should be good now

7 Likes

Next issue - I don’t see a way to sign up for the forum…still on mobile.

6 Likes

ok, I’ll add that to the to do list and report back, thank you

6 Likes

I went to reply to a thread then a sign in/ register thing popped up. That’s how I got signed in.

6 Likes

Ok

6 Likes

Signed up here on mobile. LoL a struggle as always for me. How do we add a picture?

6 Likes

Tried to register and log in, even reset my password but couldn’t get logged in. I’m using an Apple phone

5 Likes

That became a problem over the last couple days, it’s being worked on :man_shrugging:

I did see you had a post in moderation, we’ll need to adjust that for sensitivity, no one wants to wait to be moderated

Different username it seems?

I looked and did not see you, though I see a couple dozen inactive members so this may be a problem also, lots of tuning to do I see, thanks to everyone for helping

6 Likes

Tried to, but never got email. I’ll try again later.

6 Likes

lots of fun bugs to chase around and kill :skull_and_crossbones: :beetle:

6 Likes