range day on the north side of the fence

Just become a member at Camrose Sport Shooting Assoc. and was out for the day enjoy both the weather, Family and the range - We had out 3 Revolvers, 11 Pistols and 1 Machine pistol (SA).
Started off with the M84 in 32ACP
Keeping with the Yugo theme - a 1964 M57 and a 1946 Russian TT33 with Yugo acceptance.
Followed that up with WW2 British Service revolvers in 38S&W (Webley Mk4 and Enfield No2)
getting back into the modern world were the Walther p99 and ppg and the Girsan R9
Not seen in the video but shot was the Canik SFx, Girsan MC28, FN GP35, CZ75 SA, CZ75 DA/SA,
And finally the Norinco P762, all in all a lot of brass was chucked.
And a guest who’s first experience with firearms was today and when he goes home (Japan) his chances of ever shooting again is slim

13 Likes

Looks like you all had fun!!

4 Likes

I read:

rage day on the north side of the fence

confused at the end

dooh!

4 Likes

rage day is the following day when the cleaning happens

4 Likes

It’s a good feeling to take someone new to shooting to the range.

3 Likes

Keep trying to get my ex to go to hold the targets but for some weird reason reason she’s opposed to the idea…

3 Likes

I didn’t know you could own guns like those in Canada

4 Likes

Because we do not have “ATF” our regulations a slightly different - we do not have a “SBR” classification, but we do have mag capacity limits.
The VZ61 / M84 skorpions are surprising accurate out to 50m but at that point with 32ACP you would be better throwing it at the target over firing it.
Let’s just say Cabela on this side of the fence sells both Russian and Chinese SKSs…

6 Likes