Range Extender for wireless system

I have a Huawei LTE CPE B315. with sim card (so I don’t have option for Ethernet). I bought a TP link 300 Mbps so I can extend coverage and use in my garage 15 meters from house, signal was weak (even when plugged in closest socket to garage. I then exchanged it for a TP link AC1200 wifi but not much improvement. What are my best options? Should I just buy 2 or 3 TP link 300’s or??

Please help.
Thanks!

I didn’t find the right solution from the Internet.

References https://www.techadvisor.co.uk/forum/helproom-1/range-extender-wireless-system-4654907/

Landing Page Video

1 Like

I actually went with a AC3200 version - just more of everything and no issues inclucing being across the street

I have two Ubiquiti Networks Access Points that provide me plenty of coverage on my entire 13 acres that I rome and further into the woods that I hunt, with plenty of large trees in the area and 6 buildings. Whether I’m in the house, basement, barn or my block wall workshop that is well over 100 yards from my main router, I have plenty of signal strength and coverage. I’ve installed them 4 years ago outdoors and never have I had a problem with them.

Latest version of them:

I’ll add, I run everything on them. Smart TVs, multiple PCs, stream movies & stereo music and voice. Our cell phones calls come and go through my WiFi network. At least a dozen different smart WiFi connected systems at any given time simultaneously.

I’m a Network Engineer by trade, BTW…

2 Likes

I live in the rural parts of the country. Like I said, I used just two Ubiquiti WiFi Access Points to amplify our LAN that you can clearly see below.

No matter where I am on my property, I have complete coverage.

Hope this helps you out.

Good luck!

2 Likes

I’m jealous of that property. Looks beautiful. Where is it if you don’t mind my asking?

2 Likes

Thank you! Southern Ohio

1 Like

What’s those things run? Got any model numbers I could look up?

1 Like

6B04BC86-210E-4F48-A2D1-B9A887711DD0

Yeah, the very previous post has the link of the latest model with price included.

You must have over looked it :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

LOL

All I see is a poster (OP) with two posts, both spam

kinda like road kill at this point

1 Like

Shit. I was scrolling up on my phone and saw that post and stopped. Haha. I even spent time on amazon looking for it. Sorry about that.

2 Likes

Hey, no problem Mister.

I appreciated the laugh.

2 Likes