Range pictures

Let’s see some range day shooting and with what

15 Likes

Looks like a great day out!

10 Likes

Now if you could just do that at Antifa I would be greatful.

8 Likes

This was a while back, I fell down.

8 Likes

Those are some great pictures. Looks like a ball. Nice guns too.

I don’t do much range shooting. I just shoot. I live in area I can go reload in the garage and go to the back yard and start shooting. I’ll go here and there to the range but it’s rare. This kinda makes me want to go

12 Likes

You look comfortable

6 Likes

It was like zero that day.

6 Likes

I have a bunch of range day pics but about all are just a pic of the target and gun.

7 Likes

@LonewolfMcQuade it was, my shooting out door place. We worked out a deal for my vids!!

4 Likes

Looks cold

4 Likes

@Tactical_Reviews not diggin that white stuff

5 Likes

I would like to get into the whole reload but not quite there yet!

6 Likes

Some are, got them from all times of year, but none show nothing but the close up target and gun, nothing like the ones pictured. Like this.

8 Likes

You are British , right?( assuming this by the “Bloke” thing) I thought most ofyou guys loved snow.

4 Likes

@jf89 maybe be British but I’m Florida resident now brother…blood has become very not tolerant to snow and cold weather :joy::joy:

6 Likes

@Belt-Fed always enjoy looking at you firearms, definitely would love to go shooting with ya brother!

4 Likes

Well shoot, maybe one day we will.

5 Likes

Either you take a vaca down here or I come up there…but since you have way more toys than I do…:thinking::thinking:

3 Likes

Out the back door (my property goes back 1/2 mile from the road and is a saddle between hills).

11 Likes

That’s pretty sweet rig!!

5 Likes