Rap music thread

Now ive done did it…I started a thread on rap music. Thought I already had done this but I guess not. What rap do you guys like (if any)?
No need to turn this into a “f**k rap” thread, I know who im talking to here and I get that this music is not generally liked by alot of the older generations… anyhow…

"No need to turn this into a “f**k rap” thread, "

FU@% RAP☺

3 Likes

1 Like

@PastorMike likes beastie boys music , so im not the only one here who likes some rap.

3 Likes

Beastie Boys isn’t exactly qualified as hardcore rap, at least there was some electric guitar in there… I don’t think you were even born yet when they were popular

3 Likes

They were big untail about 1998 so yea I was. I like some of their stuff. Roberta used to post ICP songs, not sure if he actually likes them though.

1 Like

1 Like

Heres some of that “inappropriate” “hardcore” rap.

1 Like
2 Likes

What about kid rock? He rocks, raps and sings cuntry. Im not his biggest fan but oh well.

2 Likes

I don’t think you can justify using ‘Rap’ & ‘music’ in the same sentence.

3 Likes

Take the rap away & his rock & country is ok.

2 Likes

Ya just had to drag me into this … :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Rap music is what you get into when you have no musical talent of any kind. It’s also notorious for talking about killing whitey and cops. and is a horrible example for the youth to imitate and grow up with. I hope you guys have yer pants pulled up when you listen to this shit.:rofl:

3 Likes

Not all of it but alot of it.

Rap = the music of the ghetto gangster assholes.
Endorses crime violence misogyny cop killing and general incivility.
It winds up the idiots and they usually kill each other.
Rap ain’t all bad. LMFAO

2 Likes

Aerosmith Rapped first, and that’s all I’ve got to sat about that. Lol

2 Likes

ok, I’ll toss down my cards

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

huh, I always thought it was

7 Likes

Not all of it does and not all of it is the same. Its music either way and just meant for entertainment value, its not supposed to be taken as a life lesson. To each their own though. I know im not a ghetto hood rat and like some rap.

1 Like