Rare Breed Trigger is a Machine Gun?

There they go again!

11 Likes

No, it isn’t. It fits the definition of one trigger press for one round fired. The ATF just never envisioned this trigger that resets itself.

11 Likes

The ATF and FBI…two of the most useless things to ever be.

12 Likes

Good thing i got rid of my RBT

10 Likes

I agree, defunding the alfeda should a thing

11 Likes

You agreed with me? wait…you tryin to mess with me? :rage:

9 Likes

The IRS is the worst of the ABC mafia, you better hope they don’t catch up to you. Bet you haven’t paid taxes since Carter was president.

9 Likes

I’ll have you know i get back taxes every year. i donate more to them during the year so i don’t have to pay at tax time. my wife was a tax preparer for H&R Block for many years.

9 Likes

Do they know about your offshore accounts or your finger paint art scams?

9 Likes

No

9 Likes

I didn’t even know these were a thing. Now I need one.

10 Likes

I saw some stuff about them failing after a few hundred rounds because the hole for a certain spring didn’t take into account the angle of deflection for a hinge. Eventually the spring would fail from shear stress and break. I don’t know if they ended up fixing it or not.

8 Likes

That was my first thought too. Great minds think alike.

That is, if I hadn’t lost all my guns in a boating accident at the mouth of the Kennebec.

8 Likes

They have changed the angle of the spring. The one I tested worked as advertised.

9 Likes

Actually it should be pretty easy to prove in court. They can allow the trigger to reset but just let off finger pressure on the trigger. I’ve never used one, maybe they need a fast trigger finger? But I would think the resetting trigger would tend to push the finger pressure off the trigger. That’s if the court allows a demo.

7 Likes

If you pull the trigger w/the right amount of pressure the reset part pushes the trigger back forward. As long as you keep the pressure on the trigger it will keep firing because it pushes the trigger forward every time so you are actually pulling the trigger each time.

6 Likes

So basically bump firing?

I have heard of triggers set so lightly, that if you don’t have a hard enough hold, tending more to be like free recoil firing; the trigger will reset, and the gun will fire again before the finger pressure is off of the trigger enough. Triggers set so would seem to enforce trigger discipline, and are really meant for BA not GG or at least prone shooting where FRF is more difficult to accidentally achieve.

6 Likes

For over 400.00 a unit they can keep them. I have seen some hyper fires that are fast reset and allows the user more control. As P T Barnum said a fool and his money are soon parted. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

9 Likes

You callin me a fool? :rage: these triggers are a lot of fun. Are they worth $400.00, no. Are they a lot cheaper than a transferable machine gun, yes. The difference between the two is barely noticeable. To me having a trigger that simulates full auto rate of fire in a legal semi auto fashion was worth it. I did destroy it though, don’t need the ATF at my doorstep. Well will see how this plays out in court. By the way they are still selling them.

10 Likes

For me IF I was going to spend the money it would have been on a binary. Same results in the end, lacks control of the firearm because of the grip required to make it work. Mag dumps are fun period.

6 Likes