Reaction of a first time shooter on a M1A in 6.5 Creedmoor

7 Likes

The creedmore rocks.

8 Likes

Great Job Dan!

8 Likes

Go back and film her shooting it TR. I wanna see. That woman had a big ol smile on her face. That’s great to see.
@Belt-Fed got me all excited about the 6.5 Creedmoor.

7 Likes
5 Likes

Here’s a woman shooting a bolt gun in 6.5

5 Likes

@ TR - what did you have to do to get a M1A into 6.5?

3 Likes

I asked them and the sent it

2 Likes

mag?
bolt carrier?
barrel?

2 Likes

Do you guys have to return those guns when done testing and reviewing?

1 Like

The whole gun

2 Likes

The smile on the face says it all. I have a friend that says when he shoots it it comes out sizzling. Gotta try it out sometime.

3 Likes

My 6.5x300 laughs at Creedmoor’s…now that I finally found the ammo it shoots accurately…lol…I like my 6mm Creedmoor, but have no use for the 6.5 version. The only M1A I ever had was probably 25 years ago and it shot 2.5 MOA at best and I got rid of it…my cheap PSA AR10 will do 1.5 MOA…When I shot on Military Team I got to walk through a Military Machine shop at Camp Robinson, Little Rock Arkansas where Match M1A’s were built for National and International Shooters and it was like a nice kitchen, everything in it’s place and clean. Partial rifles and complete rifles adorned the racks. Back then, not sure if it has changed since I don’t follow it anymore the Bullseye for the M1A matches was 36 inches at 1000 yards. At one time at 1000 you could use M1A open sights or one of the single shot 30.06 M70’s with a fixed power Unertl external adjustment scope. Our unit had 2 of those rifles probably from Vietnam era ? maybe earlier. Had a lot of fun shooting back then 1980-1988 time frame.

3 Likes

My M1A was built there since I live real close I got connections, or HAD connections and mine is a tack driver. It’s still the most accurate I have.

3 Likes

I would buy another one if it was built like those guys do, but I am sure the price would be out of my reach…

4 Likes

I doubt they do that anymore, especially to the M1A. got mine many years ago. the guy I knew has passed and probably a lot others that did that years ago.

4 Likes

no doubt that shop is closed and has been…I’m sure a lot of them are out there, but not too many selling them…

3 Likes