ReadyMan

Hello All,
We here at ReadyMan are very excited to get involved with the Full30 Forum!
You can learn more about ReadyMan from our channel here on Full30 as well as

Face Book ReadyMan Media
Instagram ReadyMan Network
We are dedicated to helping people learn Self Reliance in case of calamity.

Welcome to Full30 forum @READYMAN Good to have you here. Followed your channel a while back. I’ll be sure to add you to the list of channels on the link below.

Be sure to check out the list of content creators and give them a subscribe.

Neat stuff, Welcome to forum!

Thanks a ton!

Thank you very much!

No problem at all, it’s my job to help promote the channels and grow them. If you have any questions, let me know. We’re now working on a Full30 podcast project where anyone can do a podcast, your topic.

The Pod cast sounds like a great idea … we do a POD cast and live show on ReadyMan and it would be great to have that resource and be able to do it here.

What is a good strategy to grow our ReadyMan channel?

Sharing the videos on social media. Many of us post a link here and then share that link on facebook, twitter, G+, etc. When you share videos here, many of us will also share that link to further drive traffic.

As for the podcasts, what we’re doing is having people do a show on my show as a way to get in to podcasting without the cost. Even if you’re already doing a show, no problems linking them to help with cross traffic.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome aboard

well good start is to be an active member on the forum - so welcome to your new home
with that being said - wave the forum flag on your videos…

Welcome to the forum Brother!

Thank you!
Hope that I can help

J

Thank you very much
Hope I can be of service

J

Thank you very much
Jeff

Welcome to Full30, READYMAN.

Looking forward to your videos.

Welcome!

welcome to full30!

Welcome to Full30. I read Black Autumn. Good stuff. Can I assume there will be more?