ReadyMan

Yes defiantly did you get your copy of Black Autumn Travelers?
If you go to www,blackautumn.com there is a bunch of thank you stuff there … one is an ebook that is part of the series.
We are working the sequel to Black Autumn now … White Wasteland is almost done and ready for the editors to tear into.
Let me know if I can be of any more service!

7 Likes

Got Black Autumn and enjoyed, new to this site wanting to learn more about your group.

7 Likes

Hey!
Great to meet you. We are active on Face book in a closed gourd (ReadyMen) and very active in an open group (ReadyMan Media)

Let me know how I can be of service to you!

Thanks for reaching out.

Jeff

7 Likes

Congratulations @READYMAN

6 Likes

Big fan of @READYMAN and have some stuff from yalls too, first purchase came with a RATS & bandana, thanks!

7 Likes

I got a RATS and bandana with my purchase, too! I also “flunked” their online survival quiz the first time, but now I passed as a “thriver.” Lol.

Anyway, I’m enjoying the Readyman’s Black Autumn read so far…

9 Likes

I flunked it too, I think I should have picked knife instead of watch but I was thinking of the watch compass thing and also being a smart a**. Plus my daughter gave me the watch shortly after reading “Going Home “.

9 Likes

There’s some big help for those who haven’t taken it, and a link can be found at the bottom of the page here

here’s a shortcut for you phone users that might struggle to see it

lets post some reports, but maybe not so many clues :grin:

9 Likes

It was awhile ago that I took it I believe it stated I would not last long without help :woozy_face: I failed as well.

9 Likes

we’ll help you brother!

11 Likes

Thank You :smiley: :handshake:!

10 Likes

I don’t know if I got it right this time, but I chose clothing instead of a knife. I figure I could always try some flint by a creek bed or a rock’s edge as an emergency make-shift knife, but warm clothing might keep me alive long enough when it’s cold out.

8 Likes

Here’s my results. Not sure this is true though.

10 Likes

Thriver!

7 Likes

2 nd time is a charm.

10 Likes

Another joins the Thriver ranks!

8 Likes

Living up to your title I see :grin:

8 Likes

Nailed it on the first try. I didnt screen-cap it, but here’s the text–

You Will Thrive!

You’re as cool as a cucumber in the face of hardship. You can make a fire with both hands tied behind your back in a rainstorm… Although you probably won’t need to as you will have already built a badass shelter for you and your loved ones.

Do us a favor and grab some more essentials to make sure you can help all the slackers out.

Share with your friends to see how they stackup…

5 Likes

7 Likes

Wont mix well with cucumber

7 Likes