Really? Redpilled?

Figured I’d start this thread to post about and commemorate those who walk away from the Nazi/Commie Demonrat Party. I have a feeling this maybe the beginning, a trickle that may become much more than that hopefully.

I question if the conversion is real. How can we be sure?

Anyway for what it’s worth today’s walk-away needs no intro…

8 Likes

I wish my dumbass in-laws would get redpilled. They hold conservative values, but vote democrat because “my parents were democrats, just like my grandparents and great grandparents and my grandparents’ grandparents” and on and on. My wife’s grandfather was the first mayor of Shallowater, TX as a democrat, which seems to be a source of pride for the family. My wife and her siblings have all quit the dem party long ago. It’s a sticking point that has strained their relationships with their parents since Trump was elected.

8 Likes

Wow why does anyone vote :dnc: in the first place?

6 Likes

Pretty sure Bots and Mules do… and Preyhunter’s in-laws.

I hate to admit half of my sibling’s and their offspring are Commies… :smirk: :pensive: :frowning_face:

I blame their education. Teachers…

6 Likes

My MIL was a teacher. Math, but still.

I bet they’ll vote for Robert Francis O’Rourke for governor.

6 Likes

You can pull the blinders off…

They may put them back on

6 Likes

In my field of programming, we deal with network failures via redundancy. Likewise, we need more people besides Elon, in case something happens.

Good news is, I think others have been getting disenchanted with the left for a while, like Tim Poole, Joe Rogan, Jeff Bezos, Trump himself, black and hispanic voters, Sheriff Villanueva of LA. They aren’t all complete conversions, and we will need more. That said, I think there is evidence to justify optimism.

8 Likes

My feelings too. It’s hard to change generational and educational (indoctrinational) bias (programing). It can be done, the question is how, the second is how to make the deprograming effective. These foks’ minds a broken. Many will never be healed. I guess pray for them, and put 'em down like a rabid animal, if they come after you.

It isn’t so much that liberals are ignorant. It’s just that they know so many things that aren’t so. - Ronald Reagan

5 Likes

The Buffalo shooter probably would.

7 Likes

https://www.dailysignal.com/2017/05/10/ugly-racism-karl-marx/

Red pilled to accept that Hitler and Marx are like the DNC in my lifetime?

4 Likes

No, not redpill status, continuing and reinforcing the illusion that votes matter on a national level does not count as being redpilled. Coke or Pepsi, either way the result is the same, rotten teeth and poor health. Elon has a vested interest in continuing the status quo, he may shake up the people in the scene but he isn’t going changing the producer of the play. Could he be taking a shot at leading a new nationalist movement in America, looks like it. Is that a good thing? What could go wrong following a man that is very used to doing whatever he chooses and worshipped for doing it?
Lemmy knows about the “switch”

4 Likes

Kinda like in Siri Lanka?

It’s what they have planned for the USA.

4 Likes

See anything familiar?

3 Likes

Wow they really have come after pretty quick and hard. Accusers come crawling out of the wood work all of a sudden. They want to remind us the Redpill comes with a price…

4 Likes

Fancy Nancy and her crew said that yesterdays black man that shot up a Korean hair salon was white supremacy.

All I know is there is a few less Asian ladies around because a nut with a gun did not like them.

5 Likes

These Demonrats are insane!

4 Likes

I should ask, what’s your definition of redpilled?
More my take here over anything related to conservative or republican, no doubt the republicans would love to own though! Notice how the matrix producer “boys” got their trans agenda mixed up in the “redpill” :rofl: signs and symbols rule the world said somebody

5 Likes

For me it means, 'Not buying the Bull Shit anymore. RINO or Demonrat. To have the scales removed from your eyes.

In the immortal words of Mr. B. B. King:

“Nobody loves me but my Mama, and she could be lying too.”

In other words they’re all lying. Once you have really been Redpilled, you are ‘eyes wide open’ all the time.

5 Likes

:no_mouth:

4 Likes

This is the kind of shit that makes me want to punch her face. I really am either going crazy, because of the stuff they get away with saying and the late night shows ignoring stuff like it for trump joke #6 in the first 15 minutes

6 Likes