Recce rifles ,SPRs, and precision AR15s

(I’ll spare you the grisly aftermath.)

“Is that why you clipped your photo?

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Absolutely!

3 Likes

Thanks!

3 Likes

Will heavy barrels with a lo pro gas block fit under standard handgaurds? Those colts seem realy fat.

2 Likes

Have you considered a standard 20" HBAR upper?

Then when you win that sweet rigger your lower will be ready :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Maybe for my next AR. I want to rebuild my Colt 6920 though, I have other ARs for run and gun stuff.

2 Likes

https://www.gunbroker.com/All/search?Keywords=hbar%20upper upper, to rebuild yours

1 Like

Just out of curiosity, how much do HBARs weigh?

2 Likes
4 Likes

I forgot you had mentioned that , thats a little too much size and weight for what I want out of this build lol.

3 Likes

Often times we want what we cannot have.
A rifle with a heavy barrel will be rightfully so heavy.

Like I have said before let us know what metrics your looking for and I/we can help you with a build.

4 Likes

Makes sense, im just new to the precision side of ARs, my bad for being all over the place and thanks for the willingness to help.

3 Likes

Well I know you where talking about an 18” barrel so I recommend you start your build with this.

It is a heavy fluted barrel 1:8 twist in .223 wylde this means you can use .223 or 5.56 and be accurate with ether. The 1:8 twist is a sweet spot for all bullet weights.

4 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 1 hour unless flagged)

@Caw, That’s a good barrel I’ve got the Faxon 16in Match Gunner 300 Blackout Barrel in this one.

8 Likes

:heart:

3 Likes

The gunner barrel was my next go to. Nice rifle sak!

4 Likes

:+1: thanks captain!

4 Likes

Very nice!

4 Likes

Is your other new one set up the same way? Or is it being used for closer up?

3 Likes

Up close and personal same Barrel this one in 556

6 Likes