RECK 8560 LAUF 22LR S.A. Revolver.

So there I was, tripping over the same old box of parts that has been sitting around for at least a year. I should clarify some parts. This was an old project I wanted to do that kept getting shuffled to the bottom of the list and partially because of the “new old stocks parts” that would have been for this model but for reasons unexplained to me where for either much older models or younger.

Enter me getting my rear in gear to cast and machine some unobtainable parts for this little German revolver.
I honestly didn’t think much of this little pistol till it was all together again and then it clicked. My imagination immediately rocked me back to being little and watching movies like Young Guns and The good, the bad, and the ugly with my Dad. I would whip around the room pretending to be a sheriff or outlaw with a trusty 6 shooter on my hip. After I stopped day dreaming I realized that these single shot .22 revolver’s not only have a place, but a need with shooters of all ages, and especially with people like me who have forgotten what it was like to be a kid again.

With that in mind here is a video of me restoring this RECK 8560 Revolver from Germany.

Enjoy.

8 Likes

WOW, what a RECK, and you made it shoot like the Lone Ranger too!

7 Likes

Yeah it sure was in bad shape. Thank you Robert.

7 Likes

You is got the talents for making things. good job.

6 Likes

Thank you Rick!

7 Likes

My hat is off.to you AJ, you sure do have some MOJO skills.

6 Likes

Lol! Thank you Brother. My teachers growing up may have argued with you using colorful language :joy:

6 Likes