RED FLAG LAW FAILURE.

From July 31.
Like we have discussed here, when someone wants to kill, there are many tools they can choose from. This man not only had his guns confiscated in 2017 under red flag law, but he was able to acquire more guns which got confiscated again this year. But since the government only removed the guns and not the person from society, he was still able to kill his mother with a sword.

The Left don’t care about helping mentally ill people or removing the threat, it’s all about taking the guns and this dead woman is on thier hands. They obviously assumed he was a danger to himself and others or they wouldn’t have taken his firearms, twice, right? IF someone is that big of a threat to others then WHY was he left in a postition to kill his mother and anyone else he wanted? Why was HE not committed to a psych hospital??

I guess his guns are nice and safe now, locked up in storage somewhere where the guns can’t hurt anyone. Looks as though no one cared about the safety of his mother or anyone else he might have killed with his sword.

IF this was already posted, my apologies.

10 Likes

nauseating

6 Likes

Perhaps the state should have put a sign outside his door saying “Gun and Sword Free Zone” That should have stopped him.

Or, they could have sent him a letter like they did with the mass killer in Aurora, Illinois who killed 5 and wounded 6 people back in February. I haden’t heard about that mass killing. I guess the fact that he was black and used a handgun didn’t play into the Lefts attack on ARs and AKs and white people and kept it from getting much attention. Not to mention they didn’t want the public to know their assinine decision to mail the dude a letter telling him he had to turn over his guns and that his FOID cared was revoked, a letter which the guy ignored. Gee…what a surprise.

7 Likes

You’re absolutely right @RedAngel !

Those that want to do us harm will always find a way…

There are approximately 211 Psychiatric hospitals in the United States

That’s nothing relatively speaking when you consider just how many nut jobs that are out there walking among us.

California, New York & Massachusetts nearly have half of those type of hospitals.

The homeless community alone is mainly made up of psychos, addicts and alcoholics let alone any that have already made their way through our correctional institutions.

Zombies & Psychos are out there. That’s reality…

The fact is, it’ll come down to YOU AS TO HOW YOU’LL HANDLE THAT VIAL THREAT TO EITHER YOU AND/OR ANY OF YOUR LOVED ONES.

So keep on training & keep on shooting!

I’m utterly confident that all of our FULL30 members are completely prepared for that unexpected threat :grin:.

8 Likes

Disgusting. This is 100% the point we all continue to make to these anti-gun fuckwits. Like you said, they don’t ACTUALLY care about the people, only the control.

5 Likes