Red flag law prompts man to defend right

Man defended his right to bear arms and was killed for it. Not clear why the red flag law was enforced here but it caused a mans death who obviously felt his life was worth the fight.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/baltimore.cbslocal.com/2018/11/05/fatal-officer-involved-shooting-in-anne-arundel-county/amp/

9 Likes

This poses an interesting question.

Does it even matter if someone is trying to enforce a “law”? Or should we as a citizen just start to defend our lives and property?

“ ANY enemy foreign or DOMESTIC”

What ever your answer is I bet you don’t want to be taken hostage working for UPS.

9 Likes

That is total BULLSHIT.,

8 Likes

That’s also proof the cops are gonna do what they’re told.

8 Likes

Yep, this will soon be so common place and routine it won’t even be reported except maybe in the back of a paper under a weekly police section next to the probation violators.

Buckle up folks its going to get turbulent, if fact, the way you feed your dogs is a red flag to me, think it should be phoned in.

7 Likes

This man was 60 years old. That’s really the only facts they give. If his death was justifiable I’m sure they would have given more insight. This could be a real bad trend.

9 Likes

I absolutely hate this red flag law crap. This could just be a disgruntled coworker, neighbor, teacher, doctor who is finding a back door way to violate your rights. Too much power is granted to these laws.

9 Likes

Those reporters act as though the NINE times they have done this isn’t that much. That’s NINE times in ONE month in ONE county!!! And now ONE death because of it. Those statistics don’t look good at all.
And as usual, they show up in darkness at some obsurd early morning hour. Like common burglers, showing up to grab your shit and catch you off guard as you sleep.

I just noticed this happened a year ago. Now I remember this. Makes you wonder how many people the police have murdered since then? And how many people’s rights have been violated with this unsconstitutional law in the past year?
I’m guess that when it comes to enforcing these stupid red flag laws that any killing done by police when they come to steal your shit is automatically justified???

10 Likes

I can’t help thinking of what a VC officer said about Americans at the beginning of the buildup of our troops in VN. It was something about what the VC could do to get us to stop sending troops. Right now it slips my mind, but it’s pretty much the rule in every war. This reminds me of a war, it’s just that gun owners don’t see it as one yet so it’s one sided.

8 Likes

If anyone, including government is infringing on our God given rights or our safety/families safety, I personally feel it is my Duty and obligation to protect myself and my family however I see fit. although that may not end up well for me , it’s how I feel. some need to realize a badge doesn’t make you God, just another average human being

9 Likes

Bingo!

And I agree with the rest of what you said.

7 Likes

One of the main takeaways to this is along the lines of what @RedAngel said. Using the cover of darkness and catching there prey … errrr target off guard and of course using military equipment. That’s military stuff. That’s where my second main rub is on this whole thing. I am absolutely against LE pretending to be military. Under NO circumstances should LE use military equipment and tactics against we the people. Period. Too many LE get all jacked up to go raiding and shooting while armored and armed up and we the people suffer—and in this case for red flag laws. If someone breaks in to my house at night someone is leaving horizontally wrapped in a bag. LE needs to knock, announce and attempt to call the home owner / subject before (il)legally entering the home to serve an (il)legal red flag order. LE has to understand at least tens or hundreds of thousands of people will fight back any intruder at 4:30am busting in your door—especially unannounced.

The sickest thing is the far left / anti’s WANT us all killed. They are heartless and morally corrupt and have no reservations wanting us all dead.

8 Likes

Not all of the cops

3 Likes

It only takes one to come for them.

2 Likes

True, but I might argue that majority of them would be 2a friendly…

4 Likes

Oooh, I don’t think so!

3 Likes

Think everyone will tow the line to get their checks?

3 Likes

I think 1 out of every 1000 city officers would be pro constitution, but hands tied. 1 out of every 100 suburb officers pro constitution, but…, & probably 40-50% rural officers pro constitution when it comes to civilian ownership.

2 Likes

In the end a cop is there for a paycheck, not the constitution

3 Likes

Yeah, but cops r people 2, they could usually get a better paycheck somewhere else from what I’ve heard, and like to shoot, and bleed red…

1 Like