Reloading room

Lets see those boom rooms and gun smithing rooms. I’m just starting to remodel mine.

8 Likes

You have a room? All hubby gets is a corner in the garage.

4 Likes

I just have a corner in the cellar.

7 Likes

All I have for a reloading room isn’t even a room.
Just a home made small book case that surprisingly holds everything needed.
I used to use a 6 ft long bench with plenty of room below on a huge shelf, with a very large set of drawers.
But with a little planning, the new arrangement works just fine and takes up very little space in my office.
If I had a modern camera, i’d show it.
But all the photo equipment is old 35mm stuff.
Obsolete, like me.

2 Likes

Wow, this is cool. I don’t have any of the reloading stuff yet. It costs a fortune over here. I don’t have that kind of capital right now, especially after just buying my CZ P10C, quantum carry kydex holster, CR Speed belt, etc. A lot of money gone, just like that. Haha. But keen to do some reloading. But only space I have is on a little table in my Wendy house :rofl:

3 Likes

That’s a term I’ve never heard. Is that like a shed or garage?

2 Likes

Must be a south African term, I’ve never heard of it either.

2 Likes

Haha. Sorry, forgot that it’s a term only used in South Africa. Yes, it’s a garden shed made of wood

3 Likes

That’s Okay, we’re all learning from one another. I learned something new today.

2 Likes

I just get a corner of the living room lol

8 Likes

I don’t want to make anyone feel bad with my high tech equipment. I can set it up anywhere.

12 Likes

My shop at the house is a corner in our band room
In the basement
It’s modest but has everything one needs

11 Likes

Looks like my attempt at humor failed with my old wooden 10 Ga. hand reloading equipment.

7 Likes

no, I was just in awe…

7 Likes

Love it

6 Likes

i have got to revive this thread. Y’all can do better

14 Likes

Come on y’all let’s see your setup

8 Likes

Salt in the wound, I moved a year ago and am not still unpacked, only just this week got a master bedroom closet built (insert jokes here) I may be another year off given my current speed

j/k on the jokes @LonewolfMcQuade

8 Likes

:disappointed_relieved:

7 Likes

I can relate, the walls in the room picture i posted are real wood stained to look rustic. Not some cheap vinear cardboard. I was at least 9 months after we bought this house that the Man Cave was finished. We bought the house a year ago.

8 Likes