Remember, Remember the 3rd of November

5 Likes

We get to vote for the best of the worst.
Some choices huh?
“The enemy of my enemy is my friend”

9 Likes

2 sides of the same corrupt coin.

If it were not so we would have truth and integrity in the News and honest elections.

That we have neither proves I am right.

6 Likes

Nope, you can write in anyone you want.
What would the response be if 20% of the voters wrote their own name in? There is something a touch less arrogant about a politician who did not get more than 50% of the vote, they have that twinge of insecurity. I’ve been writing in my own name on everything from school board to president for decades. I simply look at the choices given and ask myself if I could do a better job than the choices given, not a real high bar but I’ve laid down a bunch of ink on ballots. I’ve been mostly chided for wasting my vote but with the reality that our votes do not really count becoming more and more public knowledge maybe that third choice, our personal choice, will start to be exercised more, coke and pepsi be damned, nothing in motion stops without the application of friction.

7 Likes

usually I don’t - it is the day b/f my birthday. But I thought it was the 5th for guy fawkes day?

7 Likes

Happy Birthday!

7 Likes

I have many times
BUT
Every time I did my vote meant nothing.

5 Likes

this is why i am trying to undermine the presumptions on which all “political” points rest. we are centuries deep into the system of purely false narratives, and lose-lose choices.

6 Likes

These times are sent to try men’s souls
But something’s wrong with all you see

4 Likes

First time shooter

And no intro…tisk tisk :unamused:

6 Likes

It means you wont support either piece of schit the establishment has put up. Votes have whatever meaning we apply to them, subjective you know, you see a vote not cast for a winner a waste while I see my vote as a write in worth more than any one of the numerous votes in the red blue columns. Our “system” could be saved if we could just ditch the two crime families that have us divided up and claimed right now, we have a party problem. It’s hard to give them up, they talk so sweet, tell us everything we want to here, maybe even give back some of the money they take but in reality it’s the vote for red and blue that has been a waste these last decades.

8 Likes

Opinions vary.
Choices are still ours to make.
Why I voted for Trump over the see you next tuesday.
Good thing in '16 many of us did even though we didn’t like Trump very much.

7 Likes

voting Trump is not meaningless, as long as you understand its real role in Universe, and do not invest “hopes” in it, let alone hoping that voting is a solution to any of your problems.

4 Likes

Honestly, I still don’t like him much. I would vote for him again even though I am still pissed he allowed the election to be stolen and the 2 Senate seats later…

I would never vote for Pence. He is a Traitor.

If I couldn’t vote for Red or Blue I would write in vote for myself, or anyone that I thought was better.

7 Likes

I’m smart enough to NOT vote for myself. :rofl:
Barely.

6 Likes

voting is designed so that you can not change their “our democracy” in any meaningful way, however by voting we can see how many of us and of them in the country or world.

4 Likes

Well we just filleted a 20 year demonrat thug senate president here in commie hell NJ with a brother biker.
BIG wake up call on the filthy NJ rats.
Ed is a PATRIOT not really D or R

8 Likes

it doesnt mean he will be able to change anything, but you now know something about the people.

5 Likes

He changed a few demonrats outlook on their future in NJ.
Some are rat craping their pants - he’s not the only rat filleted here Nov 2

Some who believe “all or nothing”
Get nothing. IMHO

8 Likes

I think he will be able to make changes.

4 Likes