Remington BP revolver

8 Likes

I’d like one of those, went to their site to price and…

https://www.traditionsfirearms.com/category/Black-Powder

Nothing

I did see this weird contraption :thinking:

5 Likes

Copied the SKU # and it came up on Sportsmans warehouse

7 Likes

So you can’t buy that in Chicago, my IP, and they won’t home ship to me in MI either, since when is BP an FFL item, its not is it? wtf

7 Likes

No BP is but BP weapons arent

6 Likes

According to the ATF anything made before 1898 is a C&R firework.

According to the commie state gobermints, they are regular handguns.

Uberti and Pietta are the two most sought after repop guns.
Someone gave me an 1860 Army by Pietta. It took another $150 to get it working right.

7 Likes

Won’t ship to Texas, neither.

6 Likes

A store policy then?

7 Likes

Hmmm, There are you tubes of felons in Texas buying BP fireworks, they can carry them there.

7 Likes

BTW wood be skirmishers…

There has been a drought on caps for several years now.
I got some half a year ago, they smelled so bad, I had to air the cans out for a day.

So now we makem right here in the sink, love potion number PEW-PEW.
Making the cap husk is easy after a bazillion mess ups.
Putting the goo in is at best tedious.

So if you go down this rabbit hole, The firework is easy to get. I see them for $500 for those not looking, and $250 for those who know where to look.
Balls you can make, or buy. Powder use 777 substitute.
Its the most bang for the buck. Also easer to get.

7 Likes

I think so. When I tried putting it in my cart, it said it wouldn’t ship, but other BP guns will ship here. I put in a BP Uberti replica in my cart at Midway, gave it my address, and for $10.81 it’ll ship to my door within a week according to their website. So I’m guessing it’s a Sportsmans Warehouse thing.

7 Likes

Yeah, other vendors of BP guns will ship to Texas. I’m guessing their store policy doesn’t allow that.

8 Likes

Let’s boycott 'em!

6 Likes

Grab a gun and a couple others will ship BP guns to my door, bought a few that way. sportsman warehouse says they will not, FORGET THEM.

7 Likes

They probably partner with cheaper than dirt

they do that for us, I did not place an order

7 Likes

Now I won’t buy another thing from them. They are dead to me, like Dick’s.

6 Likes

That really surprises me …i am from WV and have a Sportsmans warehouse about 50 miles from me. So always just walked in and bought what I wanted .
But we all gotta stick together . Soooo long and short. I am done with them also.

6 Likes

Ours is in Casper, but I am done. I am sick of this crap. Wife just told me Walmart is selling Kids Tranny Clothes for God’s sake!

5 Likes

Are you serious :exploding_head:
What kind of company would make such a thing .
And then Walmart to sell it .
Evil just evil .

4 Likes

Shocking of course Walmart is all about money.
They always try to come off as the good will givers. Etc…
When in fact of the 395.95 billion worth and in their yearly earnings they give less than 1% of all earnings to needy causes.

5 Likes