Reparations are officially a real thing

What a messed up state. They are going quite literally oppress based on race, allow access to state funds based on race. This is racist as hell

11 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I wouldn’t pay no rep- :notes: er- :notes: ations

yep, the system we live in is going to pot

6 Likes

Yeah and no 100 dollar checks either.:rage:

7 Likes

:joy:

8 Likes

Motivations and efficacy aside, whoever owns the local U-Haul franchise is going to make a fortune.

8 Likes

Well, I’m just gonna say, them smokin’ it is gonna be them who’s payin’ for it.

There is a bit of ironic, karmic justice here…

I can hardly wait for the massive population influx to hit that locale. :sunglasses:

6 Likes

There kind of is lol. But still it’s access to funds that other won’t have based on race so I still think it to be wrong. These funds could better schools. Instead it’s going to Toby’s gold tooth

4 Likes

I am originally from Ukraine, Kiev. Where do I get in line for 200 year oppression reparations?
I mean, every day I wake up with a thought of what I could have become in 2019 if in 1400 my people were not oppressed. :wink:

9 Likes

Where’s my money? I be black.

6 Likes

You misspelled Tyrone

6 Likes

I’m Native American, so get in line behind me. :+1:

6 Likes

That is why I was asking where do I get in line. Is there like a website or something?

6 Likes

On a more serious note, I cannot believe this is actually happening.

9 Likes

Can’t believe it?
It’s been coming for some time.
The takers outnumber the makers.
They know they can vote your money into theirs now
We?
We and the responsible people of the late great USA are screwed

9 Likes

I agree. Now it will be a political point to win votes. “If you vote for me I’ll give you more” it won’t ever end

6 Likes

Yer Hispanic.

3 Likes

Its called dope for a reason

7 Likes

Absolutely, me either.

Now for the second damn time, no I’m not Hispanic.

6 Likes

Well I wouldn’t admit it either, you’re probably an illegal. but you do type good English for an illegal.

6 Likes

Don’t get the damn natives all riled up and hostile, we only have just the couple, but they’re sneaky bastards, get ya when your not lookin

5 Likes