Report on the Bidens

Minus the laptop since they didn’t have it.

87 page report by the Homeland Security and Government Affairs Committee (HSGAC). I suggest you jump to page 84 to read the conclusions.

13 Likes

Crookz

12 Likes

Hillary has competition.

10 Likes

Oh yeah, who’d the Biden family ever have whacked??? :skull_and_crossbones::rofl:

10 Likes

Pretty entertaining guy. Sharp and spry at 76. I sure as hell wouldn’t want to be prosecuted by him. Excellent analysis of laptop documents.

12 Likes

What we need is a dump of the harddrive and access. As much as I trust the FBI (I don’t) and others in the swamp, we need a dump so that nothing can be hidden. You know, like Hillarys crimes got whitewashed by Comey.

11 Likes

They seem to have been very careful not to say that Joe benefitted or helped. Only that the timing was interesting. This isn’t going anywhere.

11 Likes

You’re spot on @EQuinn. My wife was pondering last night why none of these politicians ever actually get prosecuted for anything -no matter how much evidence exists. I can only assume it’s because they protect their own. They’re all dirty so they tread as lightly as possible in their efforts to besmirch one another.

13 Likes

Yup. I’m so tired of it.

Then Trump shows up and he isn’t one of the insiders. He loves the country and is squeaky clean. They hate that!

Trump does things I don’t agree with, but at least his heart is in the right place and has shown the country just how useless the politicians are. In 4 years while fighting them he’s gotten a huge amount done. So why couldn’t they get anything done after all their years in office?

9 Likes

They will never let anything related to the money make it to trial, for any politician. Why, because what they are doing is technically legal and they can’t let the public figure that out or they would be demanding new laws that might stop the money train. Pick your favorite congressman or Senator and do a deep dive on the FEC records that show where the checks come from and where they go to from their campaign fund, you will find family member after family member making big bucks as staff or a consultant. Same reason the do not call lists never work no matter how many times they pass laws telling you they are stopping it, politicians or their families own a good chunk of the telemarketing companies. I have always been amazed at the level of unethical but legal siphoning from campaign funds that goes on, all a matter of public record for anyone that searches the FEC website to find, but you never hear a thing about it…ignorance is bliss…or at least a lot less maddening.

6 Likes

Campaign money is one thing, maybe bad, yeah. But money from hostile governments lining the pockets of a sitting president or Vice President? That means he’s owned by them and does not have the interest of Americans at heart. He should not be president.

8 Likes

Maybe not owned by them, could be they were taken in just like the voters that kept him in office. Joe is a first class confidence man…one of the reasons I wanted Trump dealing for us!

7 Likes

Its a free country :no_mouth:

4 Likes

Sure it is.

5 Likes

Hopefully this election will still keep us a free country.

5 Likes

Freedom is not real, it is a theory.

5 Likes

It’s been a long time since this has been a free country. We have the illusion of being free because we can choose where to slave to pay the gov’t taxation (and get little to nothing in return). Don’t pay them and see what happens. They enforce compliance by taking everything you have. Want a machine gun? Sure, go for it. Go to the corner store and buy one. Then reality will set in, even that’s taxed and you need to fill out forms and wait for the go’vermin to approve that freedom. I could go on and on. We like to think we’re free so that we don’t need to contemplate how we got to where we are today. We and our parents allowed it to happen. We trusted the people we put in charge and didn’t keep an eye on what they were doing. Through incrementalism we got here.

Oh, and don’t even think of a paper error anywhere that can be construed as breaking the law against the go’vermin, they’ll hound you over that worse than if you murdered someone.

7 Likes

Greenwald is in physical danger. He will have an accident.

MARK. MY. WORDS.

8 Likes