Republican starts to fight back! HAHHAHA

Texas showing some spine, good to see.

9 Likes

My woman is a Texan , she will get a kick out of this.

6 Likes

Based on this video and not hearing first hand I’d say its a stupid idea, if they do a name change they’ll likely do better as people are often suckers for something new

Pelosi, Biden and the crew could come out dressed like the new kids on the block, do a song and dance and sweep all the undecided votes

So don’t push this, remember the two terms of change

3 Likes

There is NO way the Democrats are going to change their name, they have spent far too much time attempting to state that Republicans are the old Democrats. Too change their name would be to admit that, that event never occurred. (even though we all really know it did) What he did was a show of force. Probably overall ineffective but, essentially he just put the history of the Democrat party on house record and called their crap in front of the world. It becomes a historical reference point with no denial by the Democrat party.
my .02

5 Likes

So you think they have scruples?

Think on it, they’re purposely tanking the country which is going to end their party, the infighting will be part of how a new party is sold

Did you forget your cycles?

2 Likes

lol COMPLETELY valid point sir

3 Likes

This new party being an even more radical far left platform, probably communist, right?

3 Likes