Republicans in House introducing Pro Gun Legislation

It looks as though Republicans in the House are pushing New Pro Gun Legislation.
I believe in an attempt to counter the Democrap Flood of Anti Gun crap.
I don’t believe any have a chance of getting through the House controlled by Democraps but at least it is a gesture worth noting.

[H.R. 1501 To allow certain off-duty law enforcement officers and retired law enforcement officers to carry a concealed firearm to protect children in a school zone.

[H.R. 1397 To require the national instant criminal background check system to notify U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement of firearm transfer denials by reason of illegal or unlawful presence in the United States.

[H.R. 1397 To require the national instant criminal background check system to notify U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement of firearm transfer denials by reason of illegal or unlawful presence in the United States.

[H.R. 1412 To require the national instant criminal background check system to notify U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement and the relevant State and local law enforcement agencies whenever the information available to the system indicates that a person illegally or unlawfully in the United States may be attempting to receive a firearm.

7 Likes

@Grenz45

Thanks for sharing these with us.

Although Republicans are not perfect in any way, when it comes to gun laws, they sure are better than the Democrats!

Does anyone remember Democrats ever introducing or pushing pro-gun laws? I don’t!

5 Likes

HR 1222 the gun range bill I mentioned.
No Chance of ever passing,
Introduced by a Democrat and only has one supporter Rob Bishop from my state.
Other than that NAFT!!!

:roll_eyes:

4 Likes

It seems that all the proposed HR bills are not at all “radical” and make good sense. You are both right in they do not think of positives and may not recognize a positive bill if it smacked them on the ass.

3 Likes