So, what else do I need to go from nothing to a live firing round? Also, where do you all get your brass? I wanna think more economically getting the most brass for the least $$$ as I will want to shoot a ton.
- Caliber Conversion Kit (not included with the base unit)
- Die set (dies are not included with the base unit)
- Powder scale
- Reloading Handbook
- Dial caliper
- Case lube (for bottleneck cartridges)
- Dillon dies, which are designed for high speed use.
To change calibers (10mm to 9x25 Dillon), you will need:
- A Die set for the new caliber.
- A Caliber Conversion Kit.