Restart scheduled 3/18 notice + vote

Orders from HQ

Get the ads back up!

So tomorrow AM I’ll need to restart the server, wont take long but figure a heads up is in order

heads up

and, at the same time I can install signatures, something we were prohibited from previously

Example of how that will look here

So

Do we want signatures added?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

You have until tomorrow AM to vote

9 Likes

Signatures, as in the sentences/sayings that appear (of a members own choosing)after every single post from someone?

11 Likes

Sigs are little quotes or lines of wisdom that a user can put in every one of their post by filling out what you want to say in settings and it will appear automatically.

11 Likes

I vote yes.

9 Likes

This site is doing weird @LonewolfMcQuade crap

11 Likes

would not let me log in so had to create a “new” entity, and it is not sending the password email…

Then it does let me log in,

10 Likes

I was in the middle of uploading a pic to the meme thread and it switched to the what are you listening to thread. Good thing it ask if I wanted to post the pic in the meme thread.

11 Likes

Patience will be appreciated. It’s going to take a little time to work out the bugs

14 Likes

Bugs? You say?

I’m sensing more a disruption in the space-time continuum.

13 Likes

No not that weird. Robert is just trying to get his spyware working right. Next year its drones that can triangulate our location.

9 Likes

It logged me out on the mobile, had to reset pwd on the laptop, gonna try the app too. La Quinta wifi said it blocked the gun sites in mn also… putzes

8 Likes

another reason for a VPN

7 Likes

Have a vpn for work but their software blocks it too, maybe that was it actually, phone on la Quinta wifi worked ok

8 Likes

I would not trust them than if they are that worried that you want your privacy maybe a different VPN, I am no expert but I have had that happen a few times to me and just switched locations and got through.

7 Likes

Are you talking about glocks again?

7 Likes

:rofl: :rofl:

7 Likes

I think he is into S&W Glocks

6 Likes