Returning troops denied water, bathrooms under quarantine

7 Likes

Disrespectful. Fort Bliss should be ashamed.

6 Likes

Meh, I don’t know. Headline seems overly sensationalized. And the troops need to learn how to suck it up. Do what you’re told. Sometimes, being in the military is a real bitch.

5 Likes

Dealing with the sand people and their horrendous culture and of course there’s the stench should of earned these guys and gals some fucking water and a piss break.

6 Likes

No argument from me on that front. But I can recall numerous occasions I had want for so much more than a piss break and water only to keep my head low and saddle up.

5 Likes

After hearing my brother tell me many many stories about his Iraq (first and second war) and Afghanistan deployments I have a deep respect for those who are stuck in those absolute shit holes more so than the average enlisted / NCO.

4 Likes

They didn’t say they couldn’t piss or shit, only that they couldn’t use the bathroom. They have t-shirts so no problem wiping. Eventually the brain surgeon who didn’t know that troops need to go will have someone clean up the mess and the officer will get an education out of it and maybe a career ending letter in the personnel file.

Hearing about this REALLY pisses me off.

4 Likes