Rex Silentium Seg

Today’s video features Rex Silentium Seg, a modular rimfire suppressor that performs good at a very affordable price. $199.99 available at @chris . Please check out the video below.

7 Likes

I have been playing a bit with mine and I love it! Hoping to have range time today!

2 Likes

It’s a sweet little can. Only thing I didn’t care for was assembly. But after you get use to where the back cap needs to be set its no issue afterwards. For 200 it’s going to be hard to beat

4 Likes

The price is super nice especially for the weight and the suppressuon. A different end cap or that think wrench would be nice… but it may make it over 200 so…
Not saying Energetic Armament is an over priced can! Man I love them… but it is double to cost. Hahhahhaa

4 Likes

We was hoping the bowers or ea flat wrench would fit it but it’s smaller. With the nyx you get titanium so got to pay for that material increase over aluminum

3 Likes

Oh yes… and a fancy box and wrenches…
Funny thing is, some companies you pay out the fricken nose for and they do not include anything and comes in a box from China… where companies like IWI give you a nice cleaning kit etc.
The realm of suppressors is evolving quickly. CNC is making them the next AR…
This is great for us! Hard on companies. Just look at the prices of Surefire cans! Dropping!
Innovation is leading the charge!
While I love titanium, I am not always willing to pay for it. It is not the material of choice for a full auto rifle can and I usually am not willing to shell out that much cash when I can buy 2 cheaper cans that sounds just as good!
I know Rex Silentium will make a design change… even if it is just a slightly longer end cap to get a wrench on it. Hahhahaha

2 Likes

I actually prefer the new Rex Silentium “box”
I am used to those plastic sleeves from machining and tool bits from the construction trade. Hahahhaa I can cram a lot more of those into a vault! Hahhahaha

1 Like

I wish companies would stop wasting money in boxes and packing. All that crap at my house gets opened and thrown on a shelf or cabinet. I’m hoping to see more companies going the hunting route. I think once a lot of these k cans get into people’s hands they are going to be disappointed. And for us any way I don’t need a bunch of belt fed, heavy use, mag dump cans. The new AAC hunting can has my eye. Got to fondle it yesterday and hope to shoot it soon. So many companies have chased being the tuffest and cost has reflected it. Kgmade is coming out with some new hunting cans soon. Can’t wait to see what kyle bring’s to the market

4 Likes

I know that Stinger Worx has gone that rout with a hybrid titanium and aluminum can just for hunters.
Yankee hill has hit a market too… a great can at a great price. Others will follow… just not like the brick that Black Aces PoBoy is.

2 Likes