Rifle Picture Thread!

Let’s see your rifles!

1 Like

9 Likes

8 Likes

11 Likes

I’ve never before had any desire to own a 7.62x39 AR, but that top picture did it to me. Thanks a lot.

3 Likes

I love helping other people spend their money! :wink:

5 Likes

Rainier Arms Billet Match receivers, lapped. Ballistic Advantage 20" Match barrel. Luth-AR stock. Adjustable GB. Rise 3.5lb trigger. Et cetera.

12 Likes

“Rifle”? :grinning:

17 Likes

14 Likes

Barrett m82a1 in FDE with N.F. glass

11 Likes

Just a cell phone snap of the toys out the last time I was shooting with my nieces.
Top to bottom- YHM Tod Jarrett competition, M&P-15 Optics ready carbine, M&P15 Sport.

10 Likes

My old Remington 700 PSS glass bedded in a McMillan A-2 with adjustable cheek rest. Harris bi-pod, Badger ordnance 20 MOA base, Leupold Mark IV rings and 3.5-10x scope(can’t remember the model).

The SKS is a Norinco. The stock was beat up so I just sanded it and did a rattle can camo.

10 Likes

Nothing all that special here but you gotta start somewhere.

NJ compliant S&W M&P15 Sport II

Magpul: Fixed Carbine Stock, MOE-SL Hanguard, MIAD Grip, B.A.D Lever (supremely useful for lefty shooters like myself)

And yes that is a 15 round limited HexMag, NJ has some pretty heavy restrictions.

11 Likes

Wambo, not sure what part of NJ you’re in but Ramsey Outdoor had 20&30 round pinned P-mags for a decent price last time I was there. .

1 Like

Hunterdon county area, so west of there but it might be worth the trip out. Thanks for the suggestion, I’ve been looking for pinned 20’s because it’s a little cumbersome to have standard sized mags with 15 rounds in them. All the bulk and half the bang.

1 Like

midwestpx.com has them as well. $23 and they will ship to NJ.

2 Likes

Not mine. Wish it was, though.

7 Likes

I never get used to seeing pictures such as these. That gun simply doesn’t belong in one picture with our flag. Mind you, I don’t hate Russia at all, quite the contrary, but the AR-15 is our rifle and I never really cared for AK’s. The ergos suck, they look weird and just don’t appeal to me. Guns are like women: Some you like, others you don’t. I’m an AR-15 and SMLE guy.

2 Likes

13 Likes

8 Likes