Rifle Picture Thread!

Awesome pics here, love checking them out. Here is one of my ARs with a few mags. Spikes lower with Bushmaster upper and of course I chose the two-tone FDE and black on purpose. Osprey 4x32 scope works fine as I don’t use this for long range shots.

5 Likes

Here’s my latest build, a MK12 mod 0 “clone”. Mostly BCM and PRI components with a Geissele trigger and LPK. The barrel is a WOA SPR profiled 1-7 SS.

6 Likes

Marlin Ballard in schuetzen configuration, chambered in .22 long. Barrel diameter is a non-tapered 1.155" × 28.5" long. (yeah, it’s heavy)Unertl 6x scope, double set trigger, Neidner Rifle Corp stamped on barrel. Schuetzen Rifle competitions were quite popular, back in the day, and larger matches were covered by the national press. Imagine that happening in today’s world.

7 Likes

Little cheesy picture from today’s rifle match :wink:

3 Likes

Kind of an update, pretty much done modifying this rifle. Came together pretty nicely I think.

3 Likes

C96 carabine in 9mm with 40rounds magazine.
Not really a rifle, but such amazing design from 1917. Sadly its probably to see only in museum (only 50 pieces were made) :(.

3 Likes

Here’s my custom AR-15 build with US Optics 1-8 scope. Love this sucker.

And here’s the setup I use for Run and Gun competitions. Works well.

And here’s my Masterpiece Arms 6.5 Creedmoor with Vortex Optics Razor HD 3.5-27 with SilencerCo Omega suppressor. It’s a tack driver.

My go to competition rifles.

4 Likes

They want to start selling theese here next month as semi-auto converted… Im tempted >_<

6 Likes

Winchester Hi-Wall. When I first acquired this, it was minus the barrel,butt stock and for end but the action was complete except for a shortened lower tang.Manufactured late 1890s to early 1900. Now has a Douglas Premium barrel in .225 win., butt stock with thru- bolt and shadow line cheek piece, semi floated schnabel fore end and Unertl 10× scope. All of the wood contact points bedded with Devcon aluminum epoxy. Shoots very nice.

6 Likes

Winchester Low-Wall, manufacture date about 1905. Left the factory in 25-20 but, is now chambered .410. Otherwise it seems to be original except for refinished wood and metal. My son started his trap shooting with this. And yes, not all of my long guns are single shots. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

300 AAC BLK PDW/SBR

6 Likes

:slight_smile:

4 Likes

Stevens Crack Shot-26, pat. 1913. I use this rifle for teaching new shooters because of it’s very simple operation.

With low velocity ammo it is quiet and has no recoil. Makes it easier to focus on the basics of marksmanship,without having to contend with a lot of muzzle blast…
And I promise, my next picture upload won’t be another single shot. (big grin)

6 Likes

Remington 722, in .300 savage. Found this one in a scrap barrel, missing it’s stock and trigger. Although it was covered in rust, the bore was in nice condition. Made a new walnut stock that has a nice fiddle back grain, schnabel fore end, wundhammer palm swell and shadow line cheek rest. Neidner butt plate, shopmade low profile sling mounts, shopmade grip cap and bottom metal from a modified commercial mauser. Lapped bolt and fitted a Sako extractor, action bedded in Devcon aluminum ,with pillars, and free floated barrel. Traded a stock blank to get it rust blued and subbed out the trigger job to a trusted local gunsmith. Mounted a Leupold 3-9 on top and fitted the drop accordingly. Sealed with polyurethane and finished with oil. Lastly, made a set of in-line reloading dies. Took me a year and a half to complete but I learned a lot.

6 Likes

Swedish Kg m/37 BAR

5 Likes

Low buck fun Ruger 10/22 with Primary Arms Scope , Hi Viz Sights and BX Trigger

4 Likes

Found this today on Czech “gunbroker” :wink:
Nice package.

2 Likes

My MK12 build post most recent match and a match shot. Ringing steel out to 680 yards is a satisfying feeling.

4 Likes

Zastava M70B1. Bought this surplus puppy this week. Its cool and well made AK47 variant from Serbia.
Havent time yet to go around and buy mags, so for now its only like this. :slight_smile:

2 Likes