Rifle Picture Thread!

Maadi ak’s never seem to get the credit they deserve. I’ve always thought that they were very well made, in fact in a military plant with the initial help of Russian advisors…how can they not be?! Sure gotta be better than any IO pos! My father has a maadi rml imported by pars international. It’s a beautiful example, beautiful finish, the wood is perfect and beautiful even tho it has the thumbhole stock. Seems to be a very well made gun all around. I’d put it up quality wise against almost any stamped ak made nowadays. I feel for ya Armagh, could have been a nice example…

2 Likes

3 Likes

LMT 308 MWS
Nightforce F1 3-15x50 mlr2.0
Atlas bipod
Geissele trigger SD-E
Kestrel 4500NV
Sig Sauer 2200MR

3 Likes

4 Likes

Not mine, but ain’t she gorgeous? I came across this Bofors AK5A while on a vacation trip to Sweden two years ago. This baby can be found in the Swedish Military Museum in Stockholm. It shoulders and points very nicely and isn’t hefty at all. The rifle has exceptional balance and feels very sturdy. Unfortunately it’s deactivated for obvious reasons as I would have loved to get a feel for it’s trigger and overall action.

3 Likes

I recently uploaded this to my Instagram page. It is a Ruger AR556, stock with a brown rattle can paint job. It is topped with a cheap Neewer 1.5-6 x 42 illuminated reticle. I haven’t had any issues with the scope, has held zero for 2 years now. Wouldn’t take the neewer to war, but for coyotes that are generally within 200 yards in my area, it does the job.

3 Likes

Its an economical eye full, Aint

they all purty though

5 Likes

New to this place, but not new to guns and forums at all. Long guns are my jam and I thought I’d share a pic of my baby.

Rem 700 Action
Timney 510
Krieger 5R 1:10 Barrel Chambered in .308Win
KRG Bravo Chassis
Vortex HSLR 6-24x50
and lots of other little things

6 Likes

3 Likes

Savage Axis Bolt Action WIN .308 Rifle w/ 10 Round Magazine,

• GEN III Wicked W403iC Light,
  • 10-40x56 Core SX SightMark Riflescope & Sunshade,
  • Weaver Base System w/ Weaver 6 Hole Medium Tactical Rings,
  • Timney Trigger,
  • Glades Armory Bolt Handle,
  • Witt Machine Muzzle Brake,
  • Caldwell Pic Rail Adapter Plate,
  • 2 Different Length TipTop Quick Disconnect Pivot Traverse Swivel Bipods,
  • Original stock w/ modifications.
3 Likes

Don’t have pictures of them yet, sort of a pain in the ass to get them all out. But I’ve got…

• Hi-Point 995TS 9mm pistol caliber carbine
  • J.C. Higgins 20ga bolt action shotgun (circa 1949 from Sears)
  • Ithaca Model 37 Ultra Featherlight 20ga pump action shotgun (circa 1980)
  • Remington 1100 Featherlight 20ga auto loading shotgun (circa 1982)
1 Like

My C&R transferable ZB26 LMG

9 Likes

My 10.5 Suppressed SBR built from a 80% lower…Surefire QD SOCOM can…

4 Likes

My 6mm Creedmoor, started as a Ruger Predator, added the Boyd’s stock and Athlon Helos mil/mil 6x24 FFP scope, shoots sub MOA with 108ELD’s at 2950…

3 Likes

DSCN0422

My 6.5 Grendel, Howa Mini Action in a MDT Chassis, Bushnell Elite Tactical mil/mil FFP 6x24…best group of my life I shot with this rifle, 3 shots .087DSCN0424%20-%20Copy|640x480

5 Likes

DSCN0424%20-%20Copy

3 Likes

How about these full powered beauties, granted I haven’t put any wood on the C308 yet.

6 Likes

My Izhmash Saiga 7.62x39…

5 Likes

Here is my little 10.3

3 Likes