Right to Privacy on Your Own Land

Have watched Shadow Gate by Millie weaver yet? You will see this and many other names that keep obscurely popping up her and there. Look for it on Banned videos. Yeah I don’t usually give much credence to sensationalists but this has that ever so eerie ring of truth throughout it. Add to that the fact that it pissed some big people off enough to have her and her husband arrested for burglary without any proof and you have the makings of some info that was not supposed to be seen by the general public…but it was!
PM me if you can’t find it. If you watch both you might recognize a face or two.

DA/dnc IS the greatest enemy of the USA in the world…next to the scotus!!! And they will prove it in November.

8 Likes

I have watched yes, its been posted on here twice but feel free to make it a third it needs to be seen

6 Likes

Tried, it won’t let me. I have the whole 1hr 22min MP-4 file.

DSA/dnc IS the greatest enemy of the USA in the world…next to the scotus!!! And they will prove it in November!

7 Likes

I just read that (or saw it on youtube) this week.

May i assume everyone on this board in the county knows the 3 “Ss”?

5 Likes

Privacy has been compromised ever since unclean spirits came into the Lords house…js

3 Likes

@DontBlameMeIStubbedMyToe

I have watched the Millie Weaver video, but don’t know or recall what the 3 S’s is/are? Can you please enlighten me as to its/their meaning?

Thanks!

5 Likes

Shoot,
Shovel,
Shut up.

4 Likes