Rihanna blames whites for mass shootings

This woman has the nerve to call the president racist because of his comments on mass shootings, while she only points to one type of murder to justify her obvious racist profiling.

If you want to know who commits the most homicides based on race, you have to look at all homicides, not just the ones that support your prejudice. If we did that her own race would be the largest contributor while holding the least percentage of the population (FBI Statistics)

This constant attack on whites by those on the left infuriate me. They want to tax us based on race (reparations), and attack our race on the act of an individual (this example).

Dehumanizing people was a tactic used by all genocides throughout history. Stalin, Hitler, and even us to the Native American. It always leads to cruelty and genocide of a particular class. This should not happen without being called out.

By her comments here I think she would be okay with race based gun control as well. This woman makes me vomit.

7 Likes

She might be my daughter.

7 Likes

Fuck that Bitch! Same bitch that had cosmetic surgery on her lips to make them “thinner, more like a white persons”.

7 Likes

Yeah, she did that after I did. We be black but don’t want narn of them speed breaker lips.

6 Likes

Which set of your lips did you have done?

6 Likes

The ones stuck to ma face.

6 Likes

Wasn’t sure if you meant your face or your va jay jay…

6 Likes

Ya know we be jealous of you white folks hair too. this kinky stuff is a pain to straighten out and we can’t be growin it long. you see one of us with long hair, it be a wig or some weaves. so we be wanting ya’lls hair…well in yo case we don’t want no shine on tha head like you.

5 Likes

That be @Caw with that, I don’t gots one of dose.

4 Likes

Settle down haas

5 Likes

Your beautiful Columbian wife isn’t going to take kindly to you defending the honor of @Belt-Fed new lips, just sayin…

4 Likes

They don’t be new, I done did that years ago.

4 Likes

just another ignorant out of touch idiot who is clueless on how things really work, in her little world she thinks she is the queen bee because she gets to order people around , have temper tantrums and everybody caters to her…in other words, a waste of oxygen…

5 Likes

Guess I should stayed with her mom and raised the girl right.

5 Likes

Ahahahahhahahaha I agree

4 Likes

I don’t think you are that stupid…lol

4 Likes

I got $5 that @Belt-Fed is!

3 Likes

I’m takin you off my Christmas card list.:rage:

3 Likes

CHRISTMAS LIST? You only celebrate Kwanzaa…

3 Likes

Sure you do , we should change your name to “belt fed tranny”

4 Likes