RIP Grenz45, You will be missed.

Very sorry to hear this, May he rest in peace.

15 Likes

Very sad to hear this. Rest In Peace @Grenz45

15 Likes

Rest in peace Grenz, :cry:

15 Likes

Your ideas, opinions and knowledge will be missed dearly.
Rest in peace Rich. We will keep up the fight.

14 Likes

Rest in peace brother

14 Likes

Rest in peace

14 Likes

Well @Scarcanyn, just so you know @Grenz45 was one of the first people I met on here and one of the first I debated with. In that debate I got into not a heated conversation but one that showed me that I was no match for this guys knowledge. Iā€™m very serious when I say he was one I wish I could have met face to face. I have a ton of respect for him and I am jealous you had the chance to know him better than most of us. I hope you stick around.

As for @Grenz45 hereā€™s a big salute to you and I plan on drinking one dedicated to you. I will miss you! May you be in peace in the after life. Hopefully I will meet you in the clearing

:welcome:

:us:

13 Likes

Iā€™m serious! This sucks, I really liked that man.

12 Likes

farewell bother - we will miss you

13 Likes

Sorry to hear this. Rest in peace.

14 Likes

Very sorry Grenz45 . Peace for you and your family.

13 Likes

Rest In Peace brother.
You are already missed.
Condolences to his family and friends.

13 Likes

RIP Grenz45 :tumbler_glass: :tumbler_glass: salute to a brother.

12 Likes

Thank you @Belt-Fed for turning this into a memorial, for that purpose its moved to the member photo category

I had no idea beyond the character seen on the screen who Grenz45 was, his personality came across as younger than 58 and reading his obituary brings to light each one of us here has more depth than a 2d screen can reveal.

Yep, we have a lot of jackassery here, a variety of temperaments, attitudes and overall hodgepodge
of personalityā€™s

But the replys overnight on this thread show me every avatar is this community has that same unseen depth,

I hope his passing can be a lesson for us all to look beyond the avatar.

I am very proud of this community

God Bless you allā€¦

16 Likes

RIP patriot

15 Likes

@Scarcanyn, Thanks for letting us know. I was impressed with the knowledge that Rich had and his willingness to share. He is greatly missed.
Rest in peace, Brother.

15 Likes

My condolences to his family.

15 Likes

He was one heck of a 2A supporter too

14 Likes

I was wondering about how he was doing
Iā€™m sad to have read the news here and will miss his contributions to our community
My heart goes out to his family and friends

15 Likes

Such a young man to leave us too early. My condolences to friends and family.

16 Likes