Rise up people

Finally

Thank you @JohnCrump these are the stories that need to be promoted

12 Likes

The video link isn’t working for me. It says “No video with supported format and MIME type found.” I just installed a new SSD hard drive, so it may be a codec thing on my end. Can anyone else see the video?

9 Likes

Nope, I can’t either

9 Likes

I got nothin’

8 Likes

Says this type of video file not supported. shooting-guns

8 Likes

Nope, me neither.

9 Likes

It’s a conspiracy. The government froze the video to prevent us from seeing it. Damn government

8 Likes

Placed a URL to the article, my apologies for the error

11 Likes

Well it sure is nice to have a bit of good news.

10 Likes

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/megan-fox/2020/05/11/militia-mobilizes-to-block-arrest-of-77-year-old-michigan-barber-who-reopened-n389860

9 Likes

Hopefully this becomes a trend.

10 Likes

You’r damn right!

“With limited resources, staffing and facilities, our priority focus will be on enforcing duly passed laws for the protection of Shiawassee County citizens,” BeGole wrote. “I have decided, within my authority, that our office cannot and will not divert our primary resources and efforts towards enforcement of Governor Whitmer’s executive orders.”

12 Likes

Just look at the video link and yell, “CUT” really loud. The exclamation has more than one meaning, which will make you smile and you’ll feel just like you’re there. :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

Hopefully they are lawyered up, expect these guys to be targeted by Alfeda. Planted guns and drugs, fake tax issues, fake gun related crimes, they got “thier” attention if this dosnt kick start a movement then all these people will systematically be ate up by the system. This is literally David vs Goliath but it’s going down in Saddam and Gamorrah with the devil as the referee

:wink:

6 Likes

They stood up, damn the torpedoes

Nice job on the quote, however, observe the change the NIV makes, and must make to be copyright eligible

4 Likes

I actually know the quote I was just trying to find a good link to post …good catch. You get the idea though.

4 Likes

8 Likes

FB_IMG_1589249586921

7 Likes

Yes, this is still America.
Something bureaucrats don’t seem to understand.

7 Likes

United Kingdom of America ,maybe.

I sure would like to see the real United States of America my grandpa talked about and fought for in Korea.

5 Likes