Rival Arms G19 slide gen3

I like the gen 3 especially with the p80 builds. My latest I used a Rival Arms slide and I really enjoyed it. Not too over the top flashy but very well made and precise. We have a few left if anyone would be interested. They give your Glock or P80 build that custom look without needing the break the bank.

https://www.greenwellarmory.com/product/ra-slide-for-glk-19-gen-3-a1-rmr-blk/

4 Likes

I have yet to do any customization to my Glocks but always open to suggestions…

3 Likes

I bought mine in parts so it was a little easier to do justify the customization

3 Likes

Does customization make it shoot better, i don’t know. But when I see the price of a custom slide I cringe. I would rather spend a little more and get a brand new weapon. My Gen 2/3 g19 shoots just fine and is very easy to shoot accurately, and it’s all stock. The frame had to be replaced due to a cracked frame, and was done by Glock for free.

4 Likes

I always felt that if you had to replace parts on a new gun that you should have saved more money and bought a better gun.

3 Likes

I built instead of bought so that’s why I did the customization. Some people enjoy a little bit of their own color, or take on their items. I get it. I think that’s one reason why the AR platform is so popular is the ability to make it what you want. Does it always need to be about performance? No. Some people like being peacocks :peacock:

4 Likes