Robert Plant reacts to 8-year-old girl playing Led Zeppelin on drums

9 Likes

Needs more cowbell.

9 Likes

Man you are soooo right! LOL

6 Likes

Who is Robert Plant and whyy should i care?

4 Likes

Led Zeppelin

5 Likes

I am hoping you just forgot your sarcasm sign, if not I have been triggered. Lead singer of the greatest band of all time.

4 Likes

Jimmy Page was a terminator with the guitar. Easily one of the greatest of all time.

4 Likes

They were cool for their time.

4 Likes

They are still cool , today’s standard of cool is pretty gay with rap music, skinny jeans and man buns and all that.

4 Likes

I remember my friends giving me crap for enjoying regular radio in the 80s, but what i wouldn’t give for another loverboy, styx,reo speedwagon, ratt, etc.

I had the obligatory black light poster in HS. I wonder if teens still do that as much.
Probably a bunch of femme-looking korean boy bands.

5 Likes

When Bonzo died and they broke up it was pretty much over for me, Aerosmith sucked after they went to rehab, the Stones bored me, couldn’t really get with the hair bands so it was southern rock and country from then on. Now, most of the country stuff is either gay or hick-hop, I sure am glad I still have my 8 track and turntable.

5 Likes

Thank you, I knew there had to be a name for that crap.

5 Likes

I thought that was the name “crap”

5 Likes

I think I’m getting old. I don’t like the music i listened to when i was young and i don’t like the new music these days. I was listening to country for the last ten years or so now alot of it is pop garbage.

4 Likes

Hmmm…I didn’t know Robert Plant was ever in Lynyrd Skynyrd.
:wink:

4 Likes

OK, rock band. Point taken, I did say I switched to southern rock

4 Likes

2 Likes

Different sort of music , Steppenwolf and CCR are probably my favorites for completely different reasons. Skynyrd cannot do what Zepplin did and vice-versa.

1 Like

That is the radio station where it is played KRAP.

3 Likes