Ruger PC Carbine owners

Who’s out there? What’s on your PCC wishlist? What do you love/hate about it?

7 Likes

Wouldn’t mind having a pcc in 10mm, would go with the g20. Not that I don’t have other cal pistols, but that is on the top of the want list.

4 Likes

With the new release of the .40 S&W model, I imagine a larger caliber model is around the corner. I think a rifle like this could make the 9x25 Dillon a LOT more popular.

3 Likes

I would seriously look at a 10mm too.

3 Likes

Latest PROTOTYPE

Follow Condition Red Ordnance Mfg for more updates on this coming VERY soon.

www.CROMUSA.com

4 Likes
1 Like

I’m very familiar with MechTech. Unfortunately, their product is not 50 state compliant. They taken an existing pistol and convert it into a platform that is restricted in several states. This is not meant to be a knock on their product. I think they would’ve sold 10x more kits if they made short barrel PDW kits, using pistol braces.

The Ruger PC Carbine is legal in every state. There’s even a Canadian version with a slightly longer barrel for their compliance. My new chassis doesn’t change any of the features that make the rifle compliant. Instead it provides a heap of options and features you won’t be able to find anywhere else. Essentially giving you an entirely new rifle.

2 Likes

I’m not one to dress them up so mine is stock. To answer the OP about what I like and dislike, the only draw back to me is I wouldn’t mind if it was a bit lighter. That little devil is heavy. I need to learn to grab it farther up the foregrip. For now, when I pick it up I ofter drop the mag. I like the charging handle on the port side so I can use it while holding it like a pistol. I might try moving the mag release to the other side, but maybe I’ll still hit the release if I don’t grab it farther up. Other than that I love it.

2 Likes