8 Likes

Love mine!

7 Likes

8 Likes

I love my .308 RPR, pure quality…!

9 Likes

Awesome set up Lone Wolf nice touch adding the R1👍

5 Likes

When I bought my Savage Stealth, I was debating in the gun store between it and the RPR and I chose the Stealth because it was about $100 cheaper and was lighter than the RPR, but I really regret it now. I’ve put some upgrades on the Stealth but the RPR is clearly better and has a better market behind it.

Maybe they’ll chamber in 300 PRC soon…

5 Likes

OK, where ya got the buttstock hid?

2 Likes

I hope Ruger do offer a 300 PRC, I wouldn’t hesitate in purchasing one immediately. Or as soon as I could get hold of one over hear in the UK.:grin:

5 Likes

I’m in the process of starting up an intermediate range precision rifle course at work, and it’ll be shot with 6.5’s at 600-1100 yards. If it proves to be popular, which I’m pretty sure it will be, then we’ll look into a long range course as well. My thoughts so far were to shoot that with 338’s, but with any luck the 300 PRC will be available soon and I’d be very willing to try that instead. I wonder if that PRC will work past a mile though. The long range would be 1400-2000 yards.

6 Likes

@Belt-Fed
The stock is folded & hidden underneath. I cut the foam a little deeper in that area to accommodate the stock as to save space for the rest of the gear.

5 Likes

Although mine is a .22, I feel it’s still a formidable Rifle…trained my daughter on it, she loves it and usually stays in red at 100yards np!!

3 Likes

Love the mag compatibility with my AR10

5 Likes

only way to get one of those in my house right now would be to sell one of my other rifles. Not happening. Actually for that price probably two. Would love to have one though

4 Likes

@LonewolfMcQuade I kick myself in the Arse, they had a used one at my local gun shop for $900 it was 6.5 with a vortex scope. It was sold by the time I went back which was about 45 mins but I believe my wife would have something to say if I brought it home that day…

3 Likes

That would have been a hell of a deal especially with a scope on it! That is the kind of gun you bring in the back door, your house has two doors correct? If you got busted, it was only a $200 rifle!:joy::rofl: it’s just a little white lie, they’re okay…

3 Likes

@LonewolfMcQuade she’s starting to catch on…just the other day she asked if my collection had grown, I replied nope!..don’t think she believed me though !!

3 Likes

Lol, “what? This old thing, I’ve had it for years!” Or the famous “I won it on a $5 raffle ticket one of the guys was selling at work”.

2 Likes

That would have been a steal, for that price the wife would have been mad. My lgs has the same and it’s near 1300 with no scope.

3 Likes

I probably should have gotten rid of the box…lol!!

3 Likes

@Belt-Fed… yeah, kick myself for that one

2 Likes