Ruger Ranch 7.62x39

1 Like

1 Like

If you search for Butler Creek covers on Amazon, there are charts like I screenshotted for you here. Hopefully, you have the ability to blow up the screenshots I posted here. if not, go on to Amazon and you should be able to blow them up on there. Hopefully this helps. There’s usually enough stretch in the caps to go a shade smaller, but not always

1 Like

@Festus…I feel ya on the glasses. I am a painter by trade so hard on them myself. I got around this with a set of single vison glasses . I was having problems focusing on my scope with my no line bifocals when looking through the scope. So I talked to my optometrist and he suggested a set for nothing but shooting and hunting, We settles on single vision with my far vision corrected. I also added scratch protection and transitions so no glare.

3 Likes

Mine are single vision that covers medium to far but sometimes I take them off when looking through the scope. I sprung for the anti glare and scratch resistant once but forgot to change back to
My old ones to change the car oil, one little mist of oil got on them and it messed up the coating.

1 Like

3 Likes

ended up getting a Cabela’s Covenant 5 4x16 Mil/Mil…really like it for the price…

3 Likes

I need to get mine out and shoot it again, only shot some Russian HP in it and it wasn’t very accurate. I have plenty of the steel cased tiger and Barhaul ammo I should try. Shoot I can’t even remember what scope I put on it. wasn’t an expensive one.

3 Likes

I bought a mini30 when they first came out and got rid of it a month later…worst shooting rifle I ever owned…had 2 mini 14’s before that and got rid of them also…accuracy was not good at all…

4 Likes

Yeah, I originally bought this thing for a kid to hunt with, but it was so bad I forgot that idea.

3 Likes