Rumble?

Hey guys,

I know a lot of you are having issues with YouTube either taking down or demonetizing your content. Have you heard of Rumble.com? I just heard about it today when I saw that Dan Bonjino bought a stake in the company. Anyway, they are pro free speech and supposedly offer better monetization than any other platform. Might be worth a look.

9 Likes

@EQuinn who should I follow on Rumble?

7 Likes

Bitchute and Full30 are the only ones I watch outside of commietube but if you can recommend some decent channels on Rumble I will check it out. Worth harassing the comments section if anything.

9 Likes

I haven’t explored much, as I just discovered it today. But there is a gun guy on there; WideOpenSpaces. Haven’t watched but the titles look interesting. My internet sucks. :unamused:

8 Likes

Seems to have some conservative news channels and podcasts/vlogs, too.

7 Likes

Thank you, I will check it out.

8 Likes

Seems there’s a bunch of social media startups these days, good. Competition makes quality hopefully

7 Likes
6 Likes

Pretty much

6 Likes

If only you could monetize it.

6 Likes

I should start a YouTube channel on being a vicious troll or try stand up comedy using racial jokes

4 Likes

Only black people are allowed to use racial jokes to make a living. Hey i know you can put on makeup to look black and then you can do racial jokes.

3 Likes

Thanks for believing in me

5 Likes