Rush Limbaugh

10 Likes

Thatā€™s great, the pic, not great about rush of course, interesting to hear the stories people are sharing, the good ones

7 Likes

Shapiro?

6 Likes

Yes

4 Likes

Ive been watching some of this guys stuff, didnt seem too bad.

Why does the left dislike him so much? I mean I get they are lefties and he is not but this guy is hated as much as Trump or Shapiro.

I dont agree with all of it but he makes some valid points.

7 Likes
11 Likes

The lefties really are losing thier minds lol how can you not like this guy after reading this

"Mr. Limbaugh was hardly modest or unaware of how he could rouse a response from the president of the United States. In 2013, after Mr. Obama criticized Republicans for being ā€œconcerned about what Rush Limbaugh might say about them,ā€ Mr. Limbaugh claimed with more pride than annoyance: ā€œHe simply cannot get me off his mind. I live rent-free in his head.ā€

:rofl: funniest thing I have heard all day

This guy was like the boogey man to them, growing up I wish I wouldā€™ve listened to his stuff more. I bet liberals tell thier kids scary bedtime stories about this guy for decades to come.

7 Likes

Good chuckle :grin:

7 Likes

Am I the only one not getting any sound, @JF89 , they hate him for telling the truth?

7 Likes

Iā€™m getting sound. Probably though.

7 Likes

I fixed it, Robert figured out why I could not get links to post right, Bill Gates strikes again, and I had to do some little trick to get them to post right so I had to undo it to get the video to play right

6 Likes

He was hated because he was correct and pointed out out just how effed up the left and their ideas are. The left canā€™t handle that. They also have no sense of humor espā€™ about themselves and Rush was extremely funny and made them look like morons. Admittedly that was like shooting fish in a barrel and they knew it.

Gee, I miss him.

11 Likes

Iā€™ve been listening since the summer of 1989. There were very few days that I missed. Yes there were days I couldnā€™t hear all three hours and days I had to interrupt listening to go do something or at work maybe just lunch time but I listened a lot.The man was so far ahead of those that opposed him or even people that agreed with him, like he often said he was 99.7% right all the time. Talent returned to GOD.

8 Likes