S333 THUNDERSTRUCK, would you carry it?

2- 22 mag shots at a time

6 Likes
8 Likes

I don’t think I could get around that double finger trigger.

5 Likes

With those short tiny barrels, I’m wondering what kind of penetration/ballistics the firearm is capable of :thinking: And the trigger that is sticking out looks like it’ll be snag City I’ll take a pass.

6 Likes

I thought it was strange too. I’d have to try it to see

5 Likes

Agree, although it looks like trigger may fold forward ?

7 Likes

LonewolfMcQuade, Which part is the trigger :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

5 Likes

I think that large hangnail looking part😂

6 Likes

What’s the other hook looking type thing on the front of the bottom of the frame?

5 Likes

I’m not sure, I was thinking the trigger folded forward & locked onto it, making it easier to draw without accidental hitting the trigger.

3 Likes

Definitely interesting looking, the concept is cool and they should have upped the caliber.

5 Likes

That video is misleading when it talks about power. With that tiny of a barrel you’re lucky to crack 100ft.lbs. A pocket 9mm or .380 easily is a better option. It’s a cool design and concept but not all that practical.

5 Likes

Yeaaah um no thanks lol

4 Likes

@SuppressedNation_Chris
You only say that cuz there isn’t any threads on the barrel​:joy::rofl:. Seriously though, I’d only use it if NOTHING else is available!

4 Likes

They need some more “pop” in their marketing:

The only gun that lets you miss your target twice in a single pull

8 Likes

Email them that pitch,…:rofl: I assume it having a 2 finger trigger = heavy ass trigger!!

6 Likes

that was my thought too when it appeared that even with the dongle engaged he had to use the second finger.
Hmm - which would be better at that range - .4 .357 mag or 8 .22 mag

6 Likes

Practical……when it comes to firearms there are hundreds that fall into the NOT practical category…lol…the Heizer single shot in 7.62x39 or 223 where the bullet almost sticks out of the end of barrel is another one…

6 Likes

No…just no.

5 Likes

Keep in mind this design simultaneously fires two shots with each pull of the trigger

1 Like