S333 THUNDERSTRUCK, would you carry it?

2- 22 mag shots at a time
https://www.ballisticmag.com/2019/07/10/standard-mfg-s333-thunderstruck-available/

6 Likes
8 Likes

I donā€™t think I could get around that double finger trigger.

5 Likes

With those short tiny barrels, Iā€™m wondering what kind of penetration/ballistics the firearm is capable of :thinking: And the trigger that is sticking out looks like itā€™ll be snag City Iā€™ll take a pass.

6 Likes

I thought it was strange too. Iā€™d have to try it to see

5 Likes

Agree, although it looks like trigger may fold forward ?

7 Likes

LonewolfMcQuade, Which part is the trigger :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

5 Likes

I think that large hangnail looking partšŸ˜‚

6 Likes

Whatā€™s the other hook looking type thing on the front of the bottom of the frame?

5 Likes

Iā€™m not sure, I was thinking the trigger folded forward & locked onto it, making it easier to draw without accidental hitting the trigger.

3 Likes

Definitely interesting looking, the concept is cool and they should have upped the caliber.

5 Likes

That video is misleading when it talks about power. With that tiny of a barrel youā€™re lucky to crack 100ft.lbs. A pocket 9mm or .380 easily is a better option. Itā€™s a cool design and concept but not all that practical.

5 Likes

Yeaaah um no thanks lol

4 Likes

@SuppressedNation_Chris
You only say that cuz there isnā€™t any threads on the barrelā€‹:joy::rofl:. Seriously though, Iā€™d only use it if NOTHING else is available!

4 Likes

They need some more ā€œpopā€ in their marketing:

The only gun that lets you miss your target twice in a single pull

8 Likes

Email them that pitch,ā€¦:rofl: I assume it having a 2 finger trigger = heavy ass trigger!!

6 Likes

that was my thought too when it appeared that even with the dongle engaged he had to use the second finger.
Hmm - which would be better at that range - .4 .357 mag or 8 .22 mag

6 Likes

Practicalā€¦ā€¦when it comes to firearms there are hundreds that fall into the NOT practical categoryā€¦lolā€¦the Heizer single shot in 7.62x39 or 223 where the bullet almost sticks out of the end of barrel is another oneā€¦

6 Likes

Noā€¦just no.

5 Likes

Keep in mind this design simultaneously fires two shots with each pull of the trigger

1 Like