Sabaton History Channel!

One of my favorite power metal bands is Sabaton. (Sabaton is a Swedish power metal band from Falun. The band’s main lyrical themes are based on war, historical battles, and acts of heroism—the name is a reference to a sabaton, knight’s foot armor. Wikipedia)

They have teamed up with American historian Indy Neidell (Indiana “Indy” Neidell is an American historian and YouTube personality, best known for presenting the video series, The Great War on The Great War Channel which documented World War I in real time using modern research, various secondary sources and archival footage. Wikipedia) and will be showcasing one of their many songs and the events that inspired them.

Presented on YouTube, it might be of interest to some of GOC’s members. Starts next week, February 7.

Good share! I’ve been waiting on this with baited breath. I’ve already played the trailer for my wife and daughter. They were not as enthused as I was.

I got a loving smile :roll_eyes: and an ‘Oh my gosh Daddy. So if your Grandad fought in WW2, did you fight in WW3?’ She’s 8. It’s about to be learnin’ time with Sabaton History Channel as a teaching aid! Lol.