5 Likes

Seriously though… Don’t comply!

4 Likes

don’t worry a few of the new orphans will be finding a new foster home

if they do not know where they are, they can not take

6 Likes

Wow, very disappointing.

7 Likes

Your only one rat bastard named biden from that happening here.

7 Likes

I don’t think biden will be in the running, the DNC has someone else. either they gonna get him on the sexual stuff or he will be replaced for health problems. I think they want Coumo, but whoever they will still try and take our guns.

7 Likes

I was thinking the same thing. We haven’t seen the last of Cuomo. He is successfully using the Controlavirus for future political gain. It’s no accident that his face has been on television nearly every day. I suspect that he has bigger plans for the future.

5 Likes

Trump will demolish Biden in a debate. I’m surprised Biden can even remember his own name.

6 Likes

Just watch as the d-rat owned “news” toungue biden’s chocolate starfish 24/7 defending him over his sex assaults.
Traitors should be hung by the neck till dead.
Start here.

4 Likes

Today The Canadian government banned 1500 types of assault style weapons. How many will comply is the question. There is a two year time frame to turn them in and they may or may not have a buy back.

Here is a picture of some of the types of weapons

Here is an article about it.

11 Likes

Speaking of hell bound heathens…

8 Likes

the FUDDS will but with most of the firearms listed will just change class and nothing changes (other than more paper work and having to have the correct endorsement on your license). Discounting the mini 14, m14 clones,CZ58s, beretta cx4s and CZ evo 3s, and a hand full of other rifles which were non-restricted (not registered), there is still a legal challenge that can happen.
Plus a 2 year amnesty for both business and owners.

11 Likes

mmmm…I hope so, but the controla scamdemic will just ramp up and distract the sheople

9 Likes

Since a lot of the numbers for some of the rifles stem from the time when long guns were registered there has been a whack for rifles bought since than and the general opinion is double the numbers for all but the ARs

10 Likes

Here is a frightening, but misleading, story. This type of polling is the reason is not, and hopefully never will be, a democracy.

8 Likes

I have no doubt. Just like in our metro and suburb areas here where folks no longer use them as tools. Since they have no use for them they see them only as things to be feared, so why have them? That is until they call a cop because they need his firearm, then they’re magically OK.

OK, so I don’t think much of city folk and the way they think. They’re no longer connected to much of the real world, but an artificial construct that can crash down with small problems, a virus for instance.

9 Likes

I’m sorry you guys are going through this nonsense Brother.
My thoughts and prayers go out to you boys and girls to the north.

10 Likes

There was this thing they used to do with tyrants and a rope.

8 Likes

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Comes to mind daily for me, but that was a past time

we now have the time of the politians

and not to far off is a new time

5 Likes

Threads have been merged.

6 Likes