San Fransisco buildings evacuated due to ghost shooter

Long story short, someone calls about a guy with a knife or stick.
Someone else calls to say there is an active shooter.

Basically they are scared of a gun being somewhere in the facility. They can’t find anyone with a gun, but I can clearly see lots of guys with guns there.

8 Likes

Oh my goodness!
It must have been a ghost gun!
How scary :wink:

4 Likes

I will never understand San Francisco or any Californian for that matter.

5 Likes

POINTY STICK ehhhhhh ? :thinking:

Next it will be someone armed with a "Banana " , and what do you do then ?? Why THIS !!! :point_down::point_down::point_down:

5 Likes

I dream of the day when people call in there is a guy without a gun!!
Of course by that time all the Thugs will be behind bars of buried in shallow graves.

3 Likes

Given that we are all part Jedi and part Sith :wink: you would have to find a way to get rid of:

pride

greed

lust

envy

gluttony

wrath

sloth

And then I would say we can get rid of guns. But those traits would have to be first eliminated from our nature as human beings.

5 Likes

A similar thing happened when I lived in the Seattle area. A guy walking down the street with a closed umbrella prompted a police response. I’m amazed that so many people couldn’t recognize an umbrella…in Seattle. :man_facepalming:

5 Likes

I dont believe the state of California allows you, a straight white male, to use the word “pride”. That word has officially been hijacked by the leftist homosexual deviants. Please make a public apology in triplicate and then a large donation to the Democratic party! Then & only then may you be forgiven for your racist, hate mongering, homophobic slurs…

5 Likes

The cops must have watched this video …

4 Likes

That’s just it Lonewolf , I’m NOT , homophobic , I do not have an irrational FEAR of gay people , and I don’t think that any of you are either . We just need to constantly repeat that to them , I know that I do and boy oh boy does it make them LOOSE THEIR SHIT !!!
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAAA
PHOBIC : an anxiety disorder characterized by extreme and irrational fear of simple things or social situations. Synonyms: phobia , phobic neurosis

3 Likes

I am :man_shrugging:

If they legalized incest or beastialty I would still advocate against it. It’s wrong and I don’t care what people think

4 Likes

I’m NOT scared , that is the whole point , we should start using phrases like … The LEFT is Hetero-Male-Phobic of our PatriotPHOBIC ConstitutionalPHOBIC Right to bear Gunsphobic .
You know , make up stupid stuff like they do and not once give up on it.

YOU DON’T ACCEPT ME BECAUSE YOUR HETEROPHOBIC YOU COMMIE RAT !!!
:laughing:

Oh and it is now legal in some places to marry your sibling , mother , father , pet and even YOURSELF .

6 Likes

The term “homophobic” is not use in meaning of fear (yes I understand the definition of a phobia). It is used in context to anyone who opposes the lgbtqFAG community and I will oppose it all day long. If they want to label me as that then so be it. I hate that movement and everything it stands for!

Pretty sure this is the one topic that throws me overboard. I should just avoid it

4 Likes

Yourself? Oh geeeez, people will be having threesomes claiming "me,myself &I…

3 Likes

Your a good egg JOE , I don’t have any complaints about you and I haven’t seen you say anything wrong . I know what you mean all to well, and even though the LEFT has changed what “THAT WORD” is , I still like to use the original definition just to whizz in their cheerios so to speak.
Keep it up Joe , we need more like you in the coming fight.

4 Likes